16

After school Arthur was at his old run down locker getting his English text book and Spanish text book. As he was taking the slightly beat up books out to put them in his locker someone came up behind and wrapped their strong arms around his waist. Before he could question the mysterious person a Spanish accent spoke.

"Are we still going out tonight, Mi Tomato?"

"What if I say no, wanker?" Arthur replied jokingly with a bite. As I put the books into the shitty locker.

-Arthur's P.o.V-

Slowly I turned around to face the person who had a possessive grip around my waist. Now with me facing him and his arms around my waist we looked like we were about to kiss. His lips were a bit chapped from being out in the sun today. I looked into his olive green eyes.

"No I didn't forget, wanker" I replied as I leaned back against his grip just a little for we weren't as close.

"I'm glad" he smiled as he let go of my waist and closed my locker which was behind me and took my hand after doing so, intertwining our fingers together. Leading me along down the hallway

"You might want to put you back pack on amigo" he said nodding his head towards the bag in my hand. Looking down I blush again. Dammit. I shrug my backpack up on my arm onto my shoulder.

"Tomato bastard, lets just go" I say as I quicken my pace pulling Antonio with me.

"Whatever you say my princess" he replies as he tries to keep up to me. Which he succeeds at. After a walking down the hall I could feel people looking at us. I mean the last steady boyfriend I had was Alfred.
Antonio noticed me looking at everyone who was staring at us. I think he got a bit jealous. Why you ask? Well one minute I'm looking at a very handsome Gilbert the next I fell a nip at my ear which caused me to turn and look at Toni.

"Keep you're eyes on me" he demanded. "Arturo~" he purred. Two things where going through my mind and they were one, Jesus, Toni was possessive. 2, it turned me on. So I did what he told me and kept my eyes on him. He was amazing. He was well built and had wonderful tanned skin.

"What's the plan for tonight?" I ask as he let go of my hand to hold the school door open for me. "Thank you" I say as he does so. After doing that he resumed his original position which was holding my hand and being fucking handsome. I mean Jesus, how can a guy be so handsome and nice. He's like bubbly- yes he is bubbly and nice.... I was so lost in my thoughts I don't realize Toni was talking to me. He stopped walking and I kept going only to be pulled back by our joined hands.

"Arthur?" He asked

"What, you git. We were walking weren't we?" I ask as I let go of his hand to get my other shoulder strap of my backpack on.

He chuckled. "I've been saying your name" he took my hand and intertwined our fingers together and started to walk again. "Why were you thinking about?" He asks as he keeps his gaze on me even while we are walking.

I blushed. I blushed hard too. "N-nothing" I managed to stutter out. "Mind your business, wanker."

He just chuckled and gave my hand a squeeze. I kept my gaze forward after that.

After a few minutes of just walking together I realized I had no idea what we were doing still.

"Hey Toni?" I asked. Still keeping my gaze to the front for I wouldn't blush whenever he looked at me.

"Yes, Mi tomato?" He had a joyful ring to his voice that made my heart leap a little.

"What are we doing tonight? If you still want that foolish date of yours" I sassed a little at the end.