3

"Okay hold up!!!" Francis yelled as he grabbed Antonio and pulled him away from Arthur

"Hey that's no fair we were having fun..." Toni pouted

"Well I don't care, Gilbert and I are feeling left out. We all want some of Angleterre, now I propose a deal."

"That is what amigo?" Spain asked looking at Arthur and the love bite on his neck that HE created not Gilbert or Francis.

"We do a contest see who can win over or sweet Angleterre. I think that would work."

"Oi! You 3 bloody wankers. I don't want any of you!" A very angry lying Arthur shouted at them

"Oh please. If you were doing awesome stuff with Toni willingly I'm pretty sure you want to try with francy-pants and awesome me!" Gilbert simply stated

Francis started walking towards his little black sheep of Europe. "Anyways..." Francis said as he went behind Arthur "I'm pretty sure you'll like this challenge. It will be very rewarding, for you" he whispered in his ear.

"Well let's here the idea Francia!!" The handsome Spanish man stated happily know he would win his lil tomatoes heart.

"Let's see who can whisk him off his feet and make him feel like he is at heaven. We all can have 2 dates with him and such. He decides if he want to go with you. If he says no. No means no." He let go of Arthur and walked to his two best friends "No rape no forced anything. Got it you two" Francis said with a dead serious face, his sky blue eyes turning electric and cold blue.

"Hell yah. Awesome me will win this!" Gilbert exclaimed he made his way over to his cute British boy. Well soon to be his. "Hey birdy?" He asked.

"What..." Arthur blushed at the nick name. The BTT was surprised that he didn't snap at him for using a nick name.

"How would you like to go on a awesome date with me?"

"I'd..." Arthur sighed knowing he didn't want to fight it. "Id love to Gilbert.