Page 17 - Departure Towards Alaric Town

The four are walking along the shore towards the nearby island Black Island. This is where the village Joe was protecting from The Laughing Pirates resides.

Joe asks Shu, "Wait you said that you fought some of the Rouge Spirit holders?"

Shu laughs, "Oh yea I never told you about that huh? I've only fought a few but the strongest one is Dwayne, Leader of The Mammoths. He's a man that stands at a towering 8ft tall with a drinking problem."

"EIGHT FEET TALL????" Daunte shouts "We have to fight him guys!"

Keifer nods, "It would be a crazy test of strength, and he has a Rouge Spirit so fighting him could help me learn about my powers."

Shu laughs, "You boys should wait for that one. At this current time he's a man with a 6billion dollar bounty on his head. He only has a ten man crew but the average bounty is over 1billion."

Keifer looks at Daunte, "Bro I thought you said ONE guy had a Billion greenback bounty?"

Daunte laughs, "Bro I lived in the woods most my life I'm not even to sure what a million is let alone a billion. Plus the bounty boards in Vada city only show Bandits in the area."

Shu asks, "Well there must of been someone who took care of you?"

Daunte replies, "Well it was a random old man in Vada but I left at a young age. Then I protected that Nature Tree we attacked for a while, but after that I was just living in the woods."

Joe says, "Well that's something, Shu here says I was in a carriage on the shore with the note Joseph and that's all."

Shu adds, "And he's been a pain in my neck ever since. Here we are!"

Its a small wooden boat used for transportation to get to Black Island. Its village is visible so the paddle won't take to long.

Shu turns and looks at Keifer, Daunte, and Joseph, "Looks like this is where we split for now. You'll face many hardships and challenges ahead of you. I hope you're ready to overcome them because there's no home for you all to turn back to."

The three look at each other

"Pretty sure you could've said something more inspiring" Keifer says.

Shu laughs, "I could but I'm not Dou, I'm Shu!"

Keifer asks, "I've been meaning to ask. How do you know Master Dou??"

Shu smiles, "We were old war buddies. We fought at The Karu War around 12yrs ago. It was a brutal and savage war. Till this day I'm unsure why it happened but in the end all Karu Bloodlines decided it was best to remain separate. It was peaceful until Queen Abson and King Blessings decided to try and conquer more land which resulted in The SouthEast War. The Zodiac and Savior clans sided with The Obsi clan and won the war but everyone suffered heavy losses. While everyone was recovering powerful assassins killed off all the clans but Obsi. They we're declared the winners and any survivors of the clans slowly disappeared into the world."

"That's fucking sad." Joe says, "Like wow I didn't know you had this kind of hurt inside of you."

Shu smiles, "Ah thats alright, I came to terms with it a long time ago. The only thing I'd like is to kill the people who killed my friend."