Page 87 - Alex and Devin vs King Nov

Alex and Devin sprint through the broken castle entrance. They notice the amounts of ice that cover the room from the battle that just ended and King Nov who stands in the center of the room away from Benny who's collapsed from exhaustion.

Without saying a word Devin spikes his energy and creates a wind bow. He shoots a barrage of arrows at King Nov who avoids them briskly

As Devin occupies Nov Alex runs towards Benny to make sure he's okay

Alex says, "Benny! Are you okay?!"

Benny slowly opens his eyes and says, "Yea I am, just a bit tired haha."

Alex sits him to the side and says, "Don't worry we'll take care of this."

Benny grabs Alex's hand before he joins the fight. He says, "Be careful. This guy is in a whole different league!"

Alex says, "I know, but he'll only be our second biggest this week!"

Benny smiles and lets go of Alex's hand. Alex spikes his energy and says, "Now let's save our kingdom!"

Alex summons Alex1, Alex2, and Alex3 and rush King Nov as he dodges Devin's arrows. Alex1 runs up throwing a combo of a right hook, a left palm strike, a right uppercut into a left neck chop ~ Nov blocks the entire combo, after blocking the neck chop Nov throws Alex1 into Alex3 stopping his charge. He then dodges Devin's arrows once more and punches Alex in his throat in one fluid motion. ~ With the small opening Alex2 is able to rush in from Nov's right flank and land a left punch to his ribs. Quickly noticing his punch had no effect he launches a point blank "Shadow Claw" at Nov's face which also does no damage. Nov begins to swing at Alex2 but Devin shoots arrows causing Nov to dodge once more.

King Nov says, "You guys are a pretty good team. To bad you don't have the energy to defeat me"

Devin asks, "Who said we don't have the energy?"

King Nov says, "Well if you do. I suggest you use it soon"

Nov rushes landing a right punch to Devin's nose into a left hook causing Devin to fall. ~ As Nov goes to stomp on Devin Alex rushes in with a shadow knife in hand and thrust is at his eye. ~ Nov blocks the thrust and punches Alex in his stomach. He then blocks the attack Alex1 follows up with ~ As Alex1 attacks Nov, Alex2 lands a right punch to Nov's jaw while Alex1 throws a blocked left kick to the stomach giving Alex and Alex3 time to land a double flying kick sending Nov flying.

As Nov flies through the air Devin shoots another barrage of arrows towards him ~ Right before the arrows can land Nov spikes his energy covering himself in Ansrit Crocodile Scales and takes the attack head-on taking no damage.

Nov lands and instantly charges towards Devin ~ As Nov attacks Alex3 rushes taking the damage instead causing him to disperse while giving Devin time to create more space. As Devin jumps back he shoots more arrows at Nov pinning him down. With Nov pinned from the arrows Alex1 and Alex2 rush in with Karu Shadow Knives in their hands. Alex1 stabs Nov in his left abdomen while Alex2 jumps and slices his neck in a X shape. ~ Nov doesn't take any damage and barrages the two clones with attacks causing them to disperse

While Nov was beating up the clones Devin and Alex had enough time to stand side-by-side and gather energy for their attack "Coniento Enviar". They launch it at King Nov as he stands there staring at the attack.