𝒗.

𝑻𝑬𝑾𝑲𝑺𝑩𝑼𝑹𝒀

→ 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 settled. There was no looking back, and I'd be damned if I glanced back for even a second. Nothing and no one would stand in the way of what I had to do. Of course, I wouldn't have thought that running away was the answer, but I had to do what I had to do. 

I said I'd leave my life, my home, my title, my everything to be with the one I desired for the most. And I, to Juliette, was a man of my word. 

So, I had settled it. Now, I just needed an escape plan. It wasn't as simple as it seemed. I had three main problems that would need some work, but the fourth was... a work in progress. 

One: my disappearance. Not saying no one wouldn't notice at first, but they most likely wouldn't. With my constant disappearances already, I could go a full day without anyone noticing. Other than that, I would have to look out for any fliers or Scotland Yard - or heck, Sherlock Holmes - looking for me within a matter of days. 

Two: my relocation. It was tricky one. Where would I go? How would I avoid being seen? How would I sustain Juliette and myself? For one, I knew where I wanted to go - London, England. That was for certain. It was large, discrete for ones wanting to disappear, and full of opportunities. I knew the place like the back of my hand, too. To be able to take care of Juliette and myself, I knew she could get a job pretty much anywhere with her work ethic and I could find something to do as well. Lodging and food wouldn't be a problem for the first month or so since I would bring a considerable amount of money with us. 

Three: throwing them off my scent. Knowing how Scotland Yard worked, they would go through my room, my treehouse, and any probable place I spent my time in for clues on where I went. I would have to outsmart them and lead them somewhere else so Juliette and I would be safe. Maybe I would write a letter, or put something in a book, something to make them think I was somewhere else.

And the final and foremost difficult task.

Four: Taking Juliette Belle with me. No doubt that when they notice that I am gone and so has the daughter of the Belles has too will the dots connect. Not only will her parents be heartbroken that their daughter is gone, but I wouldn't put it pass my mother, uncle or even my grandmother to fire them on the spot. I knew Juliette cared for her family, so much more than I could ever know. I knew Juliette would come along with me, but how? 

One and two were easy once I put my mind to it. I would go at night, when the blinds were closed, everyone asleep and it'd be easier to slip into the darkness and disappear. I would take a train to London and once I got there, I'd get a week's supply of food, lodging and camp out for a while. I'd probably change my appear in one way or another and then after a week, if no one was too hot on my tail, I'd go out and get a job somewhere nearby.

The third one was even better once my eyes caught ahold a map of London. I circles a few places I would never dream of going to, but no one knew me better than Juliette, so they would assume I went there. Limehouse Lane, I adore you so. I wouldn't dare set foot their and I'd be in the clear. 

Where did Juliette fit into this?

Well, I, of course, though about it already. 

I would tell her that I'd runaway first. I'd leave her a letter and I'd go to London first. Once I had everything organize, I'd send her another letter - under an alias that she'd know - with money and directions one where to go so she'd find me. She'd get her belongings, have to time to give her parents a discrete goodbye while leaving them enough money to sustain themselves in case of anything, get on a train, follow the directions I'd given her and we'd meet up again.