Chapter 2

Tw-none

Also take this animation! Credits to who ever made this!

*Surprise Shlatt's Pov*

I was pacing around the throne room.

I frustrated that Tubbo ran away, frustrated at myself that I let my son ran away.

I screamed in anger and kicked one of the steps leading to the thrones, but I sat down on the steps and put my face in my hands.

"Im such a terrible father" I mumble to myself.

Everything is going wrong in my life, first my wife, then Dream, and now Tubbo what more does the world want from me.

"Sir?"

I look up to see a servant.

"Do you need something?" I asked still not in the mood.

The servant shook their head no.

"You've been sitting there for a few minutes now" They said.

"Just go" I said, dismissing them.

"But si-"

"I said GO!!" I yelled and the servant immediately ran away in fear.

I got up and started to walk around, walking into the garden, Tubbo's garden.

I walked around on the cobble path enjoying the peace and quiet.

I sat on the grass, sitting criss cross, listening to the running water.

*Quack Quack!*

Tubbo's duck... I think his name is Benson but im not sure.

He waddled on over to me and rubbed up against me and went onto my lap laying there.

I sigh and pet him.

"Yeah I miss him too buddy" I said

I mentally beat myself since Tubbo left, hating what I did to him, but I know he won't forgive me ever.

"Sir. We got a report from the syndicates" A servant said bowing, I nodded, removing Benson from my lap and got up, making my way back to the thrown room.

I made it to the thrown room to see two members of the syndicates, Philza Minecraft and Technoblade.

"Ah Philza and Techno! Did you find anything?" I greeted.

"Yes Shlatt, on my search yesterday I found a little village to the North also I found a family of three near the village, a half enderman half something else but looks to be a part ghast and a goat hybrid with a small piglin" The crow hybrid said explaining what he saw.

I stood there in shock.

"A-a goat hybrid?" I barely got out.

Philza nodded.

It could be Tubbo, this could be my chance to see my son, and execute whoever he was with, since he was most likely the one who took my son.

"Find them, find them now, it could be my son!" I yelled.

"Shlatt calm down, it might not be him, it could be any goat hybrid" Techno's monotoned voice said.

"You can't just say you saw a goat hybrid and not expect me to react like this! I mean my son has been missing for months almost a year!" I shouted at the two, starting to feel tears flow on my cheeks.

"Shlatt, I know how much this has put on you but you need to calm down, maybe find someone new?" Philza suggested.

"Find someone new? Who the fuck wants to be friends or even date me!" I yelled.

"Then how did you date Puffy? She had to love you for some reason?" Philza said.

He's right, but did she actually love me? Probably not since it was arranged marriage but after awhile it felt like we loved each other.

"Just go and get my son" I growled (he's a dog now apparently) 

The other two nodded and walked out, I sat on my throne.

I really do have a broken family, even though it's just me but with a death and two run aways, I need to find my son, even though I did so many bad things to him, but I regrate it, every bit of it, I blame the alcohol for every thing.

I whipped my cheeks and stood up started to walk but I bumped into someone since I was looking that the floor like an idiot.

"Watch where your going Mi rey" Someone with a spanish accent said.

I looked up, they had pitch black hair and eye and one partly white with a scare over the top of it, he had a button up shirt with suspender with dark gray pants and had yellow duck wings, so probably a duck hybrid.

He looked breathe taking in my eyes.
———————————————————
719 words

Hello I hope you liked this chapter!

Here have more designs! I hope you like them!

Hopefully you can see them

Anyway I'll see you all later!

Love you, bye!💕