Bonus Chapter

Tw- jdkebdi7tvju58:ghnx?

*Coolmines pov, that's right, im your fucking narrator now! Deal with it*

It had been around a year since the coronation of Tubbo and Ranboo.

Everything had been amazing through that year, barely any fighting and Schlatt had been keeping his promise of no smoking or drinking, not even if someone offered him he would deny it, making Tubbo extremely happy that his father is doing better.

But there is a family member that we have never really mentioned, have we?

Ah yes, Dream...

We haven't talked about him much have we my dear readers.

Let's see what I have about him in my trusty journal.

Oh... That can't be right *Coolmine sits up straight in their chair, intensely staring at their book*

No, no that's not part of the story-

This has to be a mistake, it has to be, right?

Nononono, that's not how it's supposed to end, there's supposed to be a happy ending!

It just can't end like this!

Someone has rewritten the story-

Not a happy story like it's suppose to be.

The story was suppose to be a happy story, where people forgive others for their mistakes not a story of war and destruction. 

Someone wanted the story to end badly-

"Im sorry Coolmine but it had to end like this"

*Coolmine quickly turns in their chair to see the god everyone fears*

"XD, you can't let the story run itself into destruction of war!" I yelled.

"It has to Coolmine, it was their destiny"

"But that's not how it was originally written XD! Your just gonna ruin the series, their lives!"

"Enough is enough M'lady, no need to get angry"

"You know my gender and pronouns XD, use them"

"Listen young warrior, your messing with things you don't understand"

"But it's not their destiny to go into war, Tubbo doesn't need to go into war with his brother, he can't lose his brother, father or his husband or son and none of them can live without each other"

*Coolmine stands up from their chair, furious with the gid infront of them*

"That's enough young warrior! Know your place and remember who your talking to"

"No! You are gonna ruin things only for your pleasure of seeing destruction, I even ran by the series with you and you gave a thumbs up and now your changing it without running it by me!"

"That's because you are under my rules Coolmine, you follow my orders and this is their new destiny whether you like it or not"

"... Fine"

"Thank you young warrior, keep up to your schedule, you have been lacking in keeping your stories updated regularly"

And with that the god was gone.

*Coolmine sits nack down*

Fine, if that's how it's gonna be, i'll just add my own twist to it.

He wouldn't mind if I add myself or my followers in the story, or maybe I just want to piss off that dumbass god some more.

This story was just supposed to be happy with no wars but if XD wants a war a war he will fucking get.

I don't know how the young kings will handle this war with Dream and his partner of about 5 years, Fundy.

Dream didn't want to go to war with his brother, but god did he start to get power hungry.

If XD wants this war to happen, will it's gonna fucking happen....
.
.
.
.
.

I know your still reading this my readers...

Sorry you had to experience that-

But you heard XD, he wants the story to change course, but im not gonna let that happen, or maybe I will but just add my own bits into it.

But who knows when the prequel of this story will come out, most likely soon or if I don't have time to write it maybe I'll let one of you lovely people write it for me.

Op, got to go have a good day/night my dear readers.

Love you! Bye!💕