Chapter 9

Tw-None

*Shlatt's pov*

I was just walking around the castle, everything has just been so stressing.

With Tubbo and my Grandson to that thing that Tubbo decided to marry, like why would he marry to an ugly enderman, like he could have found much better.

I saw a servant with my grandson, I believe his name is Michael, and walked.

"Hello Tommy"

He jumped out of surprise and looked at me and his face paled and straighted his back and bowed.

"G-good afternoon your majesty! I was just looking after Michael" Tommy said quickly.

"It's going good Tommy, but I do need my grandson" I said, Tommy nodded and lightly pushed Michael towards me, making him stumble a bit.

I stuck my hand out, wanting him to take it, he hesitated for a moment before taking it.

"Thank you Tommy, but we will be on our way now" I said with a smile making Tommy shiver for a moment.

Tommy nodded, bowed and left to do what ever he needed to do.

I started to walk, with Michael at my side.

"W-whe-ere Be-ee?" Michael asked, I raised a brow.

"What? Can't you speak properly" I asked.

He shook his and pointed to himself.

"What are you doing kid?" I said starting to get frustrated.

"Be-ee an-nd Boo!" He shouted with a smile, I rolled my eyes and started to ignore him.

As we walked through the halls we made it to the hall with Tubbo's room, I could see light from underneath his door then I heard laughter and giggling.

I raised a brow, what was Tubbo doing up, why was he laughing and giggling?

"Come on HoneyBee, time for bed"

"But Boo, im not tired" I didn't want to here anymore.

I felt Michael's hand leave mine and he ran to Tubbo's room, yelling Bee's and Boo's all the way to the door, with me going after him.

He jumped up to the door knob and opened the door running inside.

"Michael! Get back here!" I yelled to him, I barged into the room to see my son and that enderman in bed, cuddling each other, they quickly untangled from each other.

"D-dad!? It's not what it looks like!?" Tubbo said quickly getting up from the bed.

I crossed my arms, tapping my fingers on them and raised a brow.

"Is.it.now" I growled.

"Ok it is what it looks like" He said, putting his head down.

"And you" I said pointing to the enderman, "Why are you even near my son again!? Shouldn't you be in your room with the other servants!?" I yelled at him.

"No Ranboo will stay here with me" Tubbo sai- or well demanded.

"No Tubbo, he needs to leave this room to go to the servants room" I said.

"No father, my husband will stay in this room with me" My son yelled at me, making me more angry.

"HoneyBee, I can just leave"

What did he just call my son!?

I must have zoned out for a moment because I saw Tubbo cupping Ranboo's cheeks.

"No, don't leave Boo, I want you to stay in here with me" Tubbo practically begged.

"But if I go you and your father will stop arguing" Ranboo said.

"But we always argue, so it won't matter if you leave or not"

Do we really always fight? I guess I never realized we did.

Just looking at the sight in front of me, with the two comforting each other, just made me feel bad, it just makes me remember all of the memories of me and my wife when we comforted each other.

Did I really turn that bad?

"Im sorry" I whispered.

The two looked at me.

"What?" They asked together.

"Im sorry"
———————————————————
634 Words.

Hello everyone.

I hope this was ok, sorry if it was bad.

Anyway I don't have much to say.

Love you, bye!💕