Chapter 10

Tw-None

*Tubbo's pov, before Michael and Shlatt came into the room*

It was nice and peaceful, with just me and Ranboo snuggled together.

I enjoyed their warmth, or well they weren't sense they were cold-blooded and can't produce their own heat but to me they were warm, I enjoyed their scent, which was a nice mix of Alliums and vanilla.

I only snuggled closer to them, I felt them wrap their arms around me, making me smile.

I wish it was like this all the time, but I knew it wouldn't because of my father.

The door opened a little bit.

"Bee! Boo!" Michael?

The door swung the rest of the way open to reveal my own father, me and Ranboo quickly started to untangle from each other.

"D-dad! It's not what it looks like!" I said frantically, scrambling to get out of my bed.

Father just crossed his arms and tapped his fingers and raised a brow.

"Is.it.now" He growled, oh fuck, of course he's mad, like come on old man, let me cuddle my fucking husband.

"Ok, it is what it looks likes then" I said looking at floor.

He pointed to Ranboo.

"And you, what are you doing near my son again! Shouldn't you be with all the other servants!" He yelled at him.

"No, Ranboo will stay in here with me" I demand, he was really testing my patients with him.

"No Tubbo, he has to go to the room with other servants!" He yelled.

"No father, My husband is staying here in my room!" I yelled, how hard is it to understand that!?

"HoneyBee, I can just leave" Ranboo says softly, making me more calm.

I turn towards the and wrap my arms around Ranboo's neck, giving them a quick peck on the lips before I cupped his cheeks.

"No , don't Boo, I want you to stay in here with me" I pleaded, I wanted him to stay with me.

"But if I go, you and your father will stop arguing" He said.

"But we always argue, so it won't matter if you leave" I said, rolling my eyes.

I gave him another quick peck on the lips.

"Im sorry" Did I hear that right?

"What?"

"Im sorry" Was he actually sorry? Probably not.

"Mhm, sure you are" I couldn't believe him, no, I didn't want to believe him, he has lied to me so many times that I didn't even know if he was lying or not.

"Just- just come into the throne room tomorrow moring when you wake up so we can talk" Shlatt said, with a soft yet sad smile and walked out of the room, surprising me and Ranboo.

"I- that was surprising" Ranboo said making me nod.

I really wasn't exacting that, he didn't yell at me, he said it so calmly and that smile, it looked so sad that I almost felt bad.

"Let's just get some sleep" I said getting into bed, Ranboo doing the same.

We were about about to cuddle when a little body laid in-between us.

"Night night" The small body of Michael said instantly falling asleep with little cute snores, making me and Ranboo smile.

"Night Boo"

"Goodnight baby" We shared a small passionate kiss, making sure not to lean on Michael, and we fell asleep, just enjoying being with each other.
———————————————————
561 Words.

Hello everyone!

I hope you like this.

Happy new years! I will see you all in 2022!

Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Love you, bye!💕