-Chapter 16-

A/N: Guys before you start reading, I want to apologize but I won't write memories, that Magnus told Clary in original series. So in case you haven't seen that episode you may not understand few things. I just wanted you to know. By the way that means that Ashley will know what happened I just won't write it, that's all. And I edited lines a little. Enjoy :) <3

"Okay, I understand what happened, but how does that supposed to help me find the Cup ?"

"Biscuit, look how how far you have gone, if you can't figure it out then who does ?" Magnus tried to motivate Ashley, and he was right. Without any warning flashbacks started flashing through her memory.

Suddenly the brunette knew exactly what to do. "I know it, I know where it is, but there's a little problem."

 As soon as she said this, by amazing coincidence Jace came into the room, it wasn't like he was listening behind the door, waiting for the right moment to come in. "Come again."

"Okay, the Cup is probably hidden inside the cards. Tarot card, mom she was always reminded me to not lose them, most of the times I was upset by that because she was checking them more than on me." When she the looks both boys were giving her, she stopped her thinking pacing and smiled. "I don't mean literally, but now I know why."

"Okay, this is perfect. You're brilliant." He froze for a moment, but immediately came back to his cold posture. "Where are they ? Wait ... Dot,  right ?"

Now all smiles turned to frowns. "Yeah. But Valentines has Dot. What if he has the card ?"

"Look, if Valentine started creating Shadowhunters or gained control of demons, it'd be like Beyoncé riding a dinosaur through the Times Square. People would notice."

"Really ? No shit sherlock, I though that all people blinded yesterday."  The girl replied sarcastically. Magnus could do only light chuckle and rolled his eyes, but the blonde almost bursted of laugh.

"Okay, listen. Opening gates of hell ... that's a little more tricky." Magnus tried to explained things to Ashley.

"Valentine doesn't have the cards." Luke came into the main room out of nowhere, but by the sentence he got all ears in the room listening to him. "I do. They're in my desk back at the precinct."

"Well this is getting better." Ashley remarked.

"When the sisters went missing, I went to the loft and took everything what I though could be important. Mostly because I didn't want to The Circle track girls." Luke finshed. But had to start another less happy topic. "Speaking of sisters, where's your other half."

"You mean that traitorous bitch of what once I called sister ?"

After markedly rolling eyes, their dropped the topic, for everyone's sake. "It's not gonna be easy, you know that, right ? Valentine has spies everywhere, even in NYPD. If we're going to do this we gotta be inconspicuous."

"You're one to talk. You look like you came out of The Mummy movie." Well, let's just say that mentioning Clary left other sister in bitter mood.

--------------------------------------------------

"Can't your mundane friend get enough of you ?" Jace started teasing Ashley, but his real intention was find out more about their relationship.

"Whar happened to you Jace ... do you have a new parfume ?" She teased him back, but she wasn't done yet.  After shaking his head in agreement and with a smirk on his face, brunette continued. "It is smells like ..." She took aa deep breath. "jealousy, maybe ?"