9. Aankhon ki Gustakhiya✨

*Writer's POV

The wedding was near, Bondita was decked up in a beautiful red and white saree. The look was complemented by light jewellery and a big red bindi on her forehead. She was looking breathtaking. Anirudh wasn't able to tear his gaze from Bondita.

(Consider Badi Bondita here)

Bondita was laughing and giggling with her friends. She felt someone's gaze on her and she looked back to find out her Anirudh Babu gazing at her with smile. She instantly blushed and asked him what happened? He just shakes his head and turned his head other side.

(Do listen to it while reading the content below)

Saurav's mother was putting gajra onto Bondita's beautiful long hair. At that time Anirudh came to tease Bondita and Kaki peaked from before Bondita. Anirudh stuttered and picked the plate kept there and ran away. Bondita giggled. Bondita was greeting everybody aware of Anirudh's gaze which made her blush even harder if it was possible. As soon as she turned the head, Anirudh was no where to be seen. She frowned and turned back and Anirudh peaked from behind the pillar. Bondita was walking by Anirudh when the flower decoration from above fell on them. They were tangled in the strings. As Anirudh tried to pull the strings, Bondita gets jerked towards him. There faces inches close. Bondita broke the moment by trying to struggle out. She pulled the string due to which Anirudh was pulled onto Bondita. They were staring intensely in each other's eyes. Anirudh started to slowly remove the strings from Bondita, by grazing his hand on Bondita's arm. Bondita turned her head to cover her blush. As soon as Bondita got free she ran leaving Anirudh tangled. He whined and Bondita stuck out her tongue.

The pheras were going on when Anirudh came and bumped his shoulder with Bondita's shoulder to get her attention. But Bondita was so immersed that she was looking at the rituals with utmost concentration and adoration. Anirudh stood in front of her and she frowned and sat near the ladies. She was talking to them and Anirudh sat behind her, imitating her. The ladies giggled seeing Anirudh and Bondita turned back to see Anirudh imitating her. She ignored him and continued to talk. When Anirudh started tickling her. She pinched Anirudh's arm and stood up to go.

It was vidaai time. Sampoorna and her family was crying and Saurav consoled them and promised to take care of Sampoorna the same way they took care of her. Saurav's family along with Sampoorna left for Saurav's house. Guests were retiring to their rooms when Anirudh heard somebody talk to their Kaka," Trilochan Babu, Kya aap logo ne Bondita ke shaadi ke baare mai sochna shuru kar diya? Woh mera beta hai Arjun, 24 varsh ka hai, hamare business ka uttaraadhikari. Hum chahte hai Bondita aur Arjun ki baat aage badayi jaaye." Anirudh was fuming but Trilochan Kaka said that, " Ji Bondita ke saare faisle Bondita aur uski maa lena chahengi. Hum unse puchkar aapko batate hai". The man left and Anirudh left for his room. His mind was crowded with the thought of Bondita marrying someone else. He tossed and turned in his bed but was unable to sleep. He went to terrace and saw Bondita sitting on the swing and reading something. He went near her and sat on the swing.

*Anirudh's POV

Bondita gasped and kept her hand on her chest to calm her heartbeats. She hid the book behind and said," Hey Dugga Ma, aapne toh mujhe dara hi daya". I chuckled and asked," Kya padh rahi thi?" She said stuttering," Kuch bhi toh nahi" i said looking over her suspiciously, "Maine aate hue dekha tum kuch padh rahi thi aur fir mujhe dekh kar chupa liya". She said standing up and hiding the book behind her back," Nhi esi baat nhi hai, ab mai chalti hu sone." She was about to go when i stood in front of her. She moved back and and i moved forward, until she was pinned to wall. Out of nervousness she dropped the book and i picked it up with a big grin, she tried to snatch it but i raised my hand. She being shorter couldn't get hold of it. She brought a chair and stood on it. I raised myself a bit more and she got unbalanced. She was about to fall back but i held her waist and pulled her. She fell on my shoulder. I slowly got away and saw that she was reading romantic novels. I gave her a teasing look and she turned her back towards me. I said with a teasing glint in my voice," Haww Mishti, tum romantic novel padh rahi thi..." She tried to say confidently but stuttered and said," Ha toh, nhi padh sakti mai?" I said again teasing her," Ha ha, padh sakti ho, hayy meri Mishti badi ho gayi." She glared at me and I said again, "aisa toh nhi ki koi pasand aa gaya hai tumhe." She turned back, her cheeks were crimson red and she tried to say something but was speechless. I laughed at her and she finally said looking away," Ha, aa gaya hai koi pasand. Bas khush? Ab goodnight." She said this and ran away to her room. I came to the terrace to calm my mind and here she left me in even a bigger whirlwind of emotions.

Next day we all had to go to Saurav's place for some post rituals. All the rituals were completed. All the ladies took Bondita with them. I was passing by from a room when i heard Bondita's voice. I stopped by the gate and saw everybody getting Sampurna ready. Bondita asked, "Ab saari rasme toh puri ho gai, ab hum Sampoorna Bhoudi ko kyu taiyaar kar rahe?" Everybody giggled at her question and she frowned. One of the elder ladies said," Aaj toh inhe taiyaar karna sabse zaruri hai. Aaj hi ki toh woh raat hai jiska pati aur patni ko sabse zyada intezaar rehta hai." She looked even more confused and asked," Esa kya hota hai iss raat ko?" Everybody exchanged teasing glances and Sampoorna Bhoudi got up and said hugging her by shoulder," Jab tumhari shadi hogi, aur tumhara pati kal ratri ke intezaar ke baad tumhe baahon mai lega aur tumhare bich ki saari duriyon ko khatam karega tab tumhe ehsas hoga ki esa kya hota hai iss raat ko. Wese mujhe ye batao, tumne bhi toh socha hoga ki kya karogi tum suhag raat ko. Jab tumhare pati tumhara ghunghat uthayenge, tumhare kareeb ayenge aur tumhe chuyenge aur..." Bondita gasped at her last few sentences and blushing she ran out. Everybody inside chuckled and i left shaking my head and smiling at her innocence.

Haayyy, Bondita and Anirudh, you have our heart, don't they?❤️❤️

Next part is ready and will be posted as soon as we cross 30 votes.