Chapter 1

TWs: Swearing

"No way that's Techno! How did you get him to do that?" Tommy laughs, pointing at an old picture of Technoblade and Wilbur on Halloween. Wilbur was dressed as a sheep, smiling brightly through the white fluff that encompassed his small figure. Technoblade stood next to him dressed in a pink shirt and pants, adorning a pair of pig ears, a pig nose, and a curly pig tail.

"I promised him my allowance for the month," Wilbur replied through his own giggles. "It was well worth it."

"Whatever," Technoblade muttered, flipping the page in the photo album.

The family of five sat on the living room floor, surrounded by a sea of old photo albums, picture frames, and home movie tapes. While cleaning out the attic with Phil, Tommy had stumbled across a few old totes of photo albums. He quickly became derailed from his task of cleaning the attic and pulled the whole family together to look through them all.

"Awww Tommy, I loved that outfit on you!" Kristin exclaimed, smiling at a picture of a baby Tommy dressed in a white and blue striped shirt and little blue pants.

"He looks like a sailor," Wilbur replied, earning a scowl from his younger brother.

"I do not. I would say I look adorable actually," Tommy said defensively, hiding his embarrassment with his excessive confidence.

"More like abominable," Technoblade joked. Wilbur erupted in laughter as Tommy glared at his older brothers, flipping them off.

"Oh, settle boys," Phil said with a chuckle, flipping a few pages forward in the album. He turned to a page covered in white lace and old flower petals, the section housing their wedding photos. Phil smiled to himself as he looked through them, pulling Kristin a bit closer as he went. The boys stared at the pictures, admiring their mom in her long flowing gown and their dad in his sleek tuxedo. Phil turned the page once more, revealing the pictures they took as a newly formed family, long before Tommy was born. The pictures depicted Phil and Kristin, holding each other and smiling at the camera. In front of them stood a young Wilbur and Technoblade. Wilbur smiled brightly, his arms thrown out to the side and his hair resting messily on the top of his head. Technoblade stood next to Wilbur, giving a shy smile that was partially hidden behind his mother's protective arm.

Tommy stared in awe at the picture, giggling at the stark contrast between Technoblade and Wilbur. "So how did you guys meet?" Tommy asks curiously, looking up at his parents. "You've told me that Wil and Techno were the ones that brought you together, but you never told me how."

Kristin and Phil turned to each other and smiled, remembering their crazy story. "Well, your dad and I were just in the right place at the right time I guess," Kristin started, Phil quickly cutting her off.

"Right place? Kristin, we got our 6-year-olds switched around at an airport and took them to completely different places, how can that be right in any way?" Phil exclaimed, chuckling. Kristin gave him a playful side-eye in return.

"Wait, you switched your kids? What?" Tommy asked, extremely confused at this unplanned detail.

"We're getting a bit ahead of ourselves, let's start from the beginning," Kristin said, beginning her story

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an oddly busy day at the airport for the end of spring. Large crowds of people swarmed the boarding floor, chatting among themselves. Kristin stood in one of the airport stores, looking at a cooler of drinks. Her son, Technoblade, stood off to her side, looking through the snacks a bit further down the aisle. The two were a bit early for their flight, deciding to kill some time before boarding the plane by looking around in the store.