CHAPTER | 05

Victor POV~

I was in my home office doing some paperwork when my so-call wife barged in looking furious as ever. This bitch is getting on my last nerves I regret the day I marry her she's like a fucking pest in my life. I only kept her around this long because the sex is good, not that good but good. I've experienced better. I briefly glance at her then focus on the papers on my desk. I got no time for her drama today I'm tired and worked up.

"So you just gonna ignore me?"

I sign and massage my head to ease the sudden pain, the sound of her annoying voice always gives me headaches.

"How many times have I told you not the come in here with your foolish arguments?" I asked not raising my voice, keeping it calm and deadly.

She scoffed and walk up to me making sure to swing her hips in a seducing way. I rolled my eyes and lean back as she sits in my lap. Giving me and flirty smile as she wrapped her hands around my neck. "Baby, I'm sorry, but you promised me the car I wanted for my birthday two days ago."

Ah cars, money, clothes, jewelries, luxurious life, weekly vacations. That is all she wants, clearly, she's with me because of my wealth and status. Bitch has also been cheating on me from day one, but I'm not going to be upset about that since I'm no better. She cheats, I cheat. We equal.

"I changed my mind."

She stop kissing my neck when those words roll off my tongue. "The fuck you say!? You can't just change your mind!" She signed and smile again.

Look like a witch if you asked me.

I agree.

"Baby please I love you so much. Don't you love me anymore? That's why you don't wanna buy the car? Because you're seeing some other bitch?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Some other bitch? So you saying that you're one of my bitch?"

Here comes the crocodile tears. She pounds on my chest and sits up from my lap, crocodile tears running from her eyes. It's even hard to see her eyes with those long fake lashes on.

"Are you calling me a bitch Victor!?"

I groaned. Always putting words in my mouth. "You said it all Lydia. Get out of my office before I do something stupid and pointless. Make sure to close the door on your way out."

She glared at me before saying the words that she always says. "I regret marrying you!"

"The feel is mutual sweetheart, and watch your fucking tone when you're speaking to me." I warned darkly.

Hours passed with me burying my head in papers and my laptop. I need to ask my PA if the divorce papers are arranged. This woman needs to get out of my life as soon as possible. My phone rings when I was about to enter the shower. Lydia quickly rushes to the phone. "Don't you Dare touch my phone. Move!" I pushed her aside and pick the call not looking at the caller ID.

"Speak." Answering phone with casual 'hello' is not my thing. It's too nice for my liking.

"Hello Victor, how are you son?" A calm voice asks on the other side.

It's my mother. "Just the usual."

"We having a little family dinner. You know, to catch up with each other. It's good when family connects sometimes."

I sign. I hate family dinners it boring and awkward. I like my personal space sometimes. I just wanna be alone, do my own thing. "Do I have to come? I'm a little busy." I hope she let me off on this one.

"Yes you have to, I'll text you the location." She hangs up not leaving time for an argument.

I get the message from her a minute after.