CHAPTER | 07

Elora Pov ~

His lips were dangerously close to mine. The hot air coming from his mouth touches my lips making my heartbeat uncomfortable fast. One wrong move and we'll kiss. His stone-hard chest pumps up and down from his heavy breathing as his leg pushes further between my legs followed by his hand moving from my neck to my waist. I watched as his eyes flicker to my lips... is he trying to kiss me right now. I would say something, but I'm afraid if I talk our lips might meet and I'm stunned at our position at the moment... sexual tension.

"Just once a month." He whispered running his other hand through my hair. "Please." He added.

"Why?" I inquired. He thinks it's that simple, huh? I know a lot of things about myself, one of which is that I don't give up easily. I don't forgive quickly, I retain grudges, and if I do forgive, it's only after I've satisfied myself.

He let out a deep sigh. "I'd like to make things right. I recognize that what I did in the past was wrong, and I apologize. Believe me when I say that it bothers me every day, especially at night." He comes to a halt and takes a deep breath in. "Look just give me a next chance, and I promise I'll make things right. Lora, she'll need her father."

This made me chuckle. "You're funny," I state with a bored expression on my face. "Are you done? I have things to do places to go people to meet and speaking of people my brother is here and he'll be barging in here at any minute which brings me back to you jumping through the window."

He let out a dark laughter and squeeze my waist a bit. "You don't get it, do you?"

"Get what?"

His lips graze mine while he move his mouth to my ears. "Darling, I'm not going anywhere until I get the answer I want to hear." With that, he untangles himself from me and walks over to my bed. He smirks before dropping his body on it. "Very comfy bed you have here baby mama." He said kicking off his shoes.

"Get out I'm serious." I warned walking to the bedside to pull him up but unfortunately gets pulled down. "Unhand me." I spat struggling in his arms that were pinned around my waist.

He chuckle and hold me tighter. "I'll let you go when I get my answer."

I huffed in annoyance. "The answer is no."

"The right answer Lora."

He squeeze my side which cause me to hiss. "You're hurting me."

He gives and innocent smile. "I'm being gentle love."

I scowl and kick my foot up his crotch which cause him to let out a loud wail. "What the fuck is wrong with you woman." He removed his hands from around my waist and grope his private area.

"Look, I'm not in the mood for the nonsense today, get your shameless ass out of my room, before you get more than just a kick in the crouch. I'm not joking." I warned as I push him off the bed. "Also, erase Brianna from your mind since you seeing her is not going to happen. You don't deserve it, so please see yourself out the fucking window. Thank you."

.........

"Get your tiny ass from there, Brianna." With my eyes dangerously blazing at her, I scold. Rudely, she pouts and folds her arms.

Ted decided that we should have a small BBQ today and Bree was overjoyed about it, she keeps running around and touching everything she sees. She was standing close to the BBQ grill, attempting to sneak a touch when I wasn't looking.

"Sit," I warned not pleased with her behavior.

Ted pulls her up out of nowhere and mocks my glare. "Dam, who pissed in your tea this morning mother Grinch?" Brianna grabs a ball of his shirt in her fingers and buries her head in the crook of his neck.