CHAPTER | 16

Elora Pov~

~A Few Months Later~

At this moment I don't know if I should laugh or cry out of frustration. I clutched Brianna's homework tightly in my palm as I storm up to his office with rage.

"Ms. Walters please, he made it quite clear that he does not want to be disturbed."

I push the door open despite the maid's plead, and there he was standing with his back to me and shouting violently into the phone in what sounded like Korean... tf? As soon as he noticed me, his eyes darken.

"dangsin-eun haego ya." He said to the person on the phone before hanging up. I have no idea what that means, but I'm sure it wasn't anything good based on how he said it.

"I believed I had stated clearly that I don't want to be bothered." He gives me and the maid, who I later discovered was standing behind me, a deathly stare.

"Sir, I'm sorry I tried to stop her."

"Get out." I snapped at her and let out a groan before sitting behind his desk, he folds his hands and leans back in the chair staring at me. "Elora I suppose this is more relevant than before."

My eyes twitch as I try to understand how a man can seem both mature and serious but yet so foolish and careless. I slowly approach his desk with an intimidating look and toss the papers on the desk. "Do you care to explain this?"

He scowls as he examines the document. "How can I justify why she got an F, Elora?" His eyes widen as he opens the paper, and he coughs nervously while shifting in his chair. "Uh, I-I don't get it,"

"So you stutter now? Why the hell is Brianna going around saying she wants to be a stripper when she grows up?"

"I can explain."

I looked at him curiously as I arched my brows. "Explain what?"

" Danny helped her-"

I gasp knowing damn well the kind of man Danny is. "You allow Danny to help Brianna with her homework!?"

"I was busy and he was present at the moment so I allow him to. It's not that bad."

I flip to the next page. "Not that bad you say? Read this paragraph."

He frowns twirling a pen in his hand as he reads it. "Okay...I guess this is not acceptable."

"So that's it? Her teacher called me earlier today concerned about her surrounding do you know how that made me look?" He remained silent, which drove me to go on. "I'm warning you Victor do not ruin my daughter innocence's, I won't allow it. Can't you be a responsible father for once?"

He glared at me and throw the pen on his desk before walking over to me. "I'll ignore that since you're not in your right mind. Firstly Brianna is our daughter cause last time I checked you didn't impregnate yourself that night. Secondly, I understand that the answers on the papers are inappropriate and It was my fault for not double-checking them when Danny handed it to me, don't act as if I deliberately did it. Third If you disagree that I am a responsible father, that is your issue. I apologize and I'll speak with both Danny and Brianna so if that's all I ask that you take a leave so I can get back to work."

"I don't give a fuck just fix this shit, I'll be damned if I let you and your stupid family ruin her." I spat

"Watch your fucking mouth."

"Fuck?" My eyes widen when I hear the words come from her mouth.

I swiftly turn around to see her pecking with a concerned look from behind the door. "Brianna don't repeat that, I thought I told you to stay in the car."