CHAPTER | 21

Elora Pov~

I don't know where I am, or how I get here but I do know one thing. I'm gonna rip Gray's head off his disgusting body with my bare hands.

~Flashback~

"I think I should get home now it's getting late." It's 1 am and I have a lot of work to do tomorrow.

Gray took me on a little picnic date at a secret hideout spot. It's like a cliff facing the whole city and being up here I could see the city lights and the night sky, very beautiful.

"The night is still young, no need to rush?" He hushed pulling me closer to him.

For some reason tonight he's giving off a weird creepy vibe, a vibe that makes me want to run for the hills.

"But-"

He put his finger on my lips stopping my sentence. "Shhh, no buts just spend some time with your man."

~Flashback Ends~

The last thing I could remember was him covering my nose with a piece of cloth before I passed out, now I'm tarped I'm tarped in what appears to be a hotel room, only god knows where I am. As the second passes I pace around eyeing the door, I tried to unlock it, but it was locked from the outside.

Right on cue the door opens, and Gray walks in followed by two boys looking no older than eighteen to nineteen. "Hey babe."

"You son of a bitch." I launch at him, but the two boys yank me back and twist my hands behind my back.

"Let me go!"

They hauled me out of the room into a corridor, lights were flashing everywhere along with loud music and cheering noises. It didn't take me long to realize that we were at a club. They dragged me through passage after passage before I was taken into a dark room where I was tied to a chair, the lights switched on.

Smiling down at me was Victor's ex-wife. "If it isn't the great Elora Walters."

I rolled my eyes. "You've got to be kidding." What does this she wants from me now?

"Tsk, tsk you're quite composed for a person who has been abducted. Aren't you-" She leans into my ears. "scared?" She whispers.

"You don't scare me one bit." I scoffed,

"I should have known you were a snake." I said glaring at Gray.

He laughs with his hands up. "Hey, I'm just helping my little sis out."

"So that all I was to you? Just you helping your sister out?" And to think I find Mr. Right, can nobody be trusted these days?

"You're making me look like the bad person here Elora."

"Why am I here?" I asked cutting to the chase.

The ex scoff pacing around. "Victor." She halts abruptly and gives me a cold stare. "You should have kept your fucking legs closed that night you slut."

"Well you should have kept your man close to you that night."

I chuckled "Girl grow up."

"You ruined my life Elora, and I'll make sure you and that brat of yours suffer for it." She threatened tightly holding my face. I hiss when her long nails pierces my skin.

"You're lucky I'm tied to this chair."

She pulls out a gun and points to my head. My eyes widen when I see the silver metal.

"Try me and you'll get one in the head."

At first I thought this was nothing serious but seeing the gun pointed at my head it's safe to say that this bitch is crazy.

"I suggest you stay humbled."

"Get. That. Out. Of. My. Face." I deadpan.

She smirked and removed the pistol. But then Gray placed an iPod in her hand and she showed me the screen. I look at the screen, and my heart skipped a beat. I noticed Brianna sobbing uncontrollably while lying on a couch. She was then swiftly pulled from the couch by her hair and thrown to the ground by two blue-suited guys wearing overalls.

"Shut the fuck up you little brat."

The level of wrath and anger I feel is beyond description my heart pounds rapidly, and I found it hard to think straight.

"She's just a child for god sake. What the fuck is wrong with you! You can take this out on me but leave my daughter alone!"

I shake uncontrollably as I try to erase the thoughts of what those bastards could do to her. And where the fuck is Victor.

"Yea, but I don't take orders from you."

"Yo, Lidia she's basically a baby though. Tell your boys to take it easy." One of the guys that came with Gray states, eyeing me with pity laced on his face.

"He does have a point," Gray added winking at me.

"You're disgusting." I spat

"I was just trying to help. But alright."

I laugh looking at my kidnappers one by one. "I'm going to kill you. All of you!"

They all laugh.

"Cute." Liydia snarled before literally strutting out of the room.

I stay tied in the chair for hours, I'm hungry, my back hurts and the bottle of scotch across the room is tempting me. I could get wasted right now, this is too much for me to take in sober. I pray to God that my baby is okay because no one knows where I am and only God knows what those jerks are doing to her. Brianna and I have come too far for this to be happening to us right now. The more I think about it, the more I want to cry. Victor may be many things, but he wouldn't put Brianna in danger with his knowledge of knowing. In my opinion, they have either tied him up somewhere or killed him. I hope that's not the case.

A bottle of water appeared at my mouth. "Thirsty?"

"Fuck off." I use my head and shove the bottle away, spilling it on the floor.

"You shouldn't have done that." The boy eyes darken and a slap was sent straight to my face. My head whipped to the other side from the force.

He began to untie my hand and push me to the floor. "Lick it up."

I stare at the spilled water in disgust, not even god can come off his cross and order me to lick that up.

Lord forgive me.

"LICK IT UP!" He steps on my back pushing me lower.

I look around and realize that he was the only one left in the room with me. I smirked in satisfaction as I slowly turn my head to him. It's now my time to escape.

If I go down, at least I'll go down knowing that I put up a good fight!

A/N

Just been lazy asf recently😖. Honestly I don't know where this story is going😗, but ig it's going somewhere 😅.

Sorry for any mistakes! Thanks for the votes and follows loves ❤ 🙏🏾.

JAY_JA