chapter 1

Time: 10 : 00 PM
Date : 26 December 1997
Place: •random
neighborhood

Time: 10 : 00 PMDate : 26 December 1997Place: •randomneighborhood•

No one pov:

On December 26 1997 a baby was dropped in front of a house in the middle of the night in the cold by a buff man wearing a black clothing and mask.

The unknown man tucked the new born so that she doesn't catch a cold or freeze to dead. "Come on Jun we have to go" whisper- yelled the driver at the man.

"I'm coming wait" said the man now named Jun. Jun rings the door bell, and waits when he saw the lights turn on the man didn't  hesitate to ran towards the car.

The drivers wasted no time and speeded off out of the friendly neighborhood decorated with colorful lights. A man in his mid 20s wearing a Christmas robe open his front door and

met with a sight of a basket. The man picked to basket up and felt the pressure of how heavy the basket was which he was assume must be Christmas treats. The man walked inside of his house and set the basket on the table.

Originally them man was going to leave the basket and go straight back to bed cause of tiredness but a sneeze stopped the man mid way up the stairs.

Now wide awake the man turned fast around and bolted back down the stairs towards the basket. He went closer to the basket and slowly unwrapped the blanket where the unknown being was.

When the soft blanket was off the man was met with a awe shocking sight. A baby was there, a new born baby no older than a day. The man gasped not believing his eyes.

At first he thought it must be the alcohol still in his system but that was long forgotten when the baby started to reach out for him. The man picked up the baby and stared at her with wonder.

He knew she wasn't his child cause he didn't had any intimate relationship with no woman nor had he dated a woman in his live. Yes their was crushes here and there,