chapter 3

Time: 03: 30 PMDate : 5 may 2005Place: •random                 neighborhood•

Time: 03: 30 PM
Date : 5 may 2005
Place: •random   
             neighborhood•

No one pov

8 year old Daeva is sitting on the couch with her tablet solving mystery. Her parent and brother noticed that Daeva loves to watch horror movie and solving mystery.

So the father bought some material to use. a magnifying glas, glove, vest a note book for her to write all her mystery and clues.

While peter her older brother would randomly Come with files of crime scene who looks oddly real. "Mr. Phoenix can I take Daeva out" asked Peter.

"Sure but stay safe Peter, and uh where you going" asked Mr. Phoenix aka papa as Daeva calls him. "To the woods in •unknown• " said Peter.

"Peter you do know that's a abandon woods" said Mr. Phoenix. "Yeah but I wanna show her something there, don't worry Mr.

Phoenix I will keep my location on" said Peter. "Fine but call me immediately if you sense something wrong" said Mr. Phoenix.

"Okay father" said Peter and runs out of the room to go get Daeva. Unknowingly he made somoene very happy just by calling him father for the first time.

____________________________

Time: 04: 40 PMDate : 5 may 2005Place: shady woods

Time: 04: 40 PM
Date : 5 may 2005
Place: shady woods

"Brother, why are we here" asked Daeva. "I wanna show you something" said peter. "Show me what" said Daeva curiously looking around the shady wood.