chapter 2

Time: 06: 00 pm
Date : 1 January 2002
Place: •random  
             neighborhood•

Time: 06: 00 pmDate : 1 January 2002Place: •random                neighborhood•

No one pov

5 year old Daeva was playing with her dolls, but not the type of tea party but a crime scene. A supposedly dead tanned doll was

laying in the middle center of two barbie dolls, one was dressed as a cop and the other barbie doll dressed as detective.

Around the dead doll was laying a yellow hair band with a ugly written word saying 'crime scene' on  it.

Next to the dead doll was a big bag of plastic that she stole from the kitchen with a fake gun made out of black play-do in it, with a hand mark on it as if the child pressed the hand of the doll in it.

Little Daeva was so invested in her game she almost didn't hear the soft knocking on the door. On the second knock little Daeva stand up and went towards her father bedroom.

"Papa someone is at the door" said Little Daeva. "Okay papa coming wait a minute sweetheart" said the man stopping with working. The man stretch his back, his back cracked  loudly cause of sitting to long at the same position.

The man walked out of the room towards the front door. The man was going to open the door but stoped and went to check in the peep hole.

The man has been very paranoid sinds the day he saw people in black stalking in their neighborhood those men were bad men and weren't looking for nothing good.

When the man looked in the peep hole and he saw a young tanned boy with dark brown eyes in looked about 12 o 13 years old standing outside. So the man open the door not feeling threathend  by the small child.

"Can I help you?" Asked the man with a raised eyebrows. Daeva walked behind her father and stood between her father legs staring at the young boy.

"Yeah I'm here cause I'm looking for her she's my baby sister" said the boy pointed at young Daeva with a soft/gentle look in his eyes. Shocking the man.