Halliwell Legacy

Character: Percy Halliwell

Actress: Sophie Turner

Born: October 31, 1992 (Prue was 22)

Age:25

Mother: Prudence Halliwell

Father: a surprise  

Species: Cambion shadow demon (In European mythology and literature since at least the 19th century, a cambion is the offspring from the union between a demon parent—whether incubus, succubus or other type of demon—with a human parent. Good-aligned cambions are rare, but sometimes, if their mother was good- or neutral-aligned, they took on her non-evil nature and were subsequently doomed to a life of loneliness, as not even their demonic patrons would accept them.)

Love interest: Maggie Vera

Gp

Background: Prudence had Percy from a one-night stand when she was twenty two. Knowing she couldn't raise her child properly and care for her sisters, she gave Percy to an orphanage. But Percy was never adopted because of her bizarre natural hair color and weird ability to see hidden demons' true faces. When she came of age, she hunted down her mother's family and learned about her heritage, but she never found her father. Her aunt Piper made a ring to control her niece's demonic side. As Marisol Vera's daughters got older, she began having premonitions informing her that her daughters would become the Charmed Ones. So because Percy was born from the most powerful line of witches in history and feared by many demons, Marisol Vera calls on her to protect her daughters if she were to die.

Demon power:

Dusting: A form of teleportation in which the user teleports in gray dust-like particles.

Sensing: The magical ability to locate a person that is alive, anywhere in the world.

Mediumship: The ability to see and communicate with ghosts. However, Cole used it to communicate with beings on other planes.The ability to channel unearthly balls of energy.

Witch powers:

Spell Casting: The ability to cast and perform rituals.

Potion Brewing: The ability to brew .

Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.

cryokinetic powers: generate and manipulate snow and ice, frost and hail, sleet and cold without the presence of liquid water.

Freezing: able to Freeze anything/anyone solid without the presence of liquids alone Ice Exoskeleton: The user can enhance their physical using ice to augment their physical prowess. They are able to jump extraordinary distances.Clones: The power to create clones using ice.

Enhanced Agility: The ability to enhance one's physical agility, speed, and balance.

Super Strength: The power to exert a level of physical strength much greater than that of a normal person.

Astral Projection: The ability to project the consciousness in an astral form outside of the body developed this power in her second year of being a witch. 

Abilities:

fluent in the Latin language as she is able to decipher spells and quote many texts.Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Is formidably skilled in hand-to-hand combat