Opposites Attract

Character: Logan Remy Barnes

Actress: ruby rose

Brother: James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes

Love interest: Shuri

Intersex (gp)

Background: Sergeant James Barnes and Logan Barnes are World War II veterans, former officers of the 107th Infantry Regiment, and the best friends of Steve Rogers since childhood. Both siblings had enlisted into the army and were assigned to the 107th in 1943. Their regiment was captured by HYDRA, where Arnim Zola gave both Siblings a variant of the Super Soldier Serum. Both siblings, along with whoever still remained from their regiment, were later rescued by Rogers, who had become Captain America during their absence. Upon joining forces with the continuing war, Bucky, Remy, and Rogers formed their Howling Commandos to battle Red Skull's forces. However, during the attempt to finally capture Zola out in the Austrian Alps, Bucky and Remy were caught up in the ambush and plummeted hundreds of feet from a train. As no bodies were ever recovered, both siblings had then been presumed deceased, becoming honored as heroes. Unbeknownst to their team, Bucky and Remy's enhanced abilities allowed them to survive the fall, albeit with the loss of their left and right arm. Once the Soviet Union and HYDRA found them, both siblings were subsequently brainwashed and armed with new cybernetic limbs to become their operatives known as the Winter Soldiers. Over those next fifty years, they would eliminate anyone who posed any kind of threat to HYDRA, including Howard Stark and his wife, Maria. The Winter Soldier's would be put back into a cryogenic stasis between all these assassination missions to ensure their longevity. In the wake of their Battle at the Triskelion, Bucky and Remy, now free from their brainwashing, deserted HYDRA in order to remember their past and end their long, violent history. Two years later, Bucky and Remy were then framed for the Bombing of the Vienna International Centre, which claimed the life of T'Chaka, among many other innocent lives. As Black Panther then sought his revenge for his father's death, Bucky and Remy had been repeatedly saved by Captain America, which sparked the Avengers Civil War as a team of Avengers led by Iron Man was sent to capture them. However, they learned that Helmut Zemo framed both siblings and reactivated their brainwashing so that Zemo could reveal that Bucky and Remy had murdered Stark's parents years ago. Having just survived Stark's revenge, Bucky and Remy were given amnesty in Wakanda by T'Challa and were placed in cryostasis until all HYDRA's control could be removed.

Trailer