[𝟙] 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 [𝟙]

𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞. 

Laughter directed at Izuku.

More than the usual amount.

    "WHAT DID YOU SAY, DEKU!?"

Izuku flinched as a piece of red-hot debris flew past his face.

     "I said that there's no harm. I-In trying out for UA."

     "How would a QUIRKLESS LOSER like YOU get into UA!?" Bakugo yelled, filling the room with his signature explosions. Izuku knew those words and sounds by heart by now; Two fast explosions from the right hand, one larger one from the left. But even though he knew those words, he hadn't quite anticipated what would happen after class.

             -....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....-

     As the bell rung, Izuku kept his head bent down as the class filed out of the classroom to head home for the day. When most of the room sounded empty, he put his binder in his backpack. He reached for his hero notes, however, a hand snatched them away before Izuku could grab them. Izuku's head shot up in surprise, only to see Bakugo and his lacqueys. 

     "K-Kacchan!" Izuku stammered in surprise. 

     "What're those, huh? Hero Analysis for the Future? C'mon Midoriya, you can't be seriously trying to be a hero." The student with the long fingers sneered at Izuku in mock sympathy. Bakugo reinforced the point by exploding the notebook in between his hands.

     Izuku yelped in shock. Kacchan knew how much that notebook meant to him. And yet, he still watched him throw it out the window. As Bakugo turned to leave, the blonde stopped just short of the doorway.

     "Here's a tip: If you really wanna be a hero, take a swan dive off the nearest roof and hope for a quirk in your next life." Bakugo spoke without turning his head towards Izuku.

     The greenette stood in shock and anger. Bakugo couldn't go around saying stuff like that; especially not if he wanted to become a hero! 

     As Midoriya drew a breath to say something, Bakugo turned around, with one hand exploding threateningly. He smirked at Izuku.

     "Something wrong?"

     Despite his first instinct to shrink back in fear, Izuku MIdoriya found himself snapping back at Bakugo. "You can't go around telling people stuff like that. One day, you're going to actually get someone hurt."

     The blonde's eyes widened in shock, and the grin dissipated into the look of someone caught off-guard. Izuku just caught a glimpse of his expression turning sour again, before he stormed out of the classroom in anger. His lacqueys slowly followed suit, but the long-fingered one sent a malicious glare at Izuku before departing. Izuku hurried out the door a moment later, rushing to the exit by the koi pond where is notebook had landed.

     When he finally got to the cement pool, the koi were nibbling slightly on the burnt notebook. as he reached to pick it up out of the water, he registered what he had said. Izuku stood, hand over the water, frozen in shock. A second later, long fingers wrapped around his hair. Midoriya yelped in surprise, before his head was slammed under the water. He tried to jerk back up for air, but the grip on his head was  too strong.

     Seconds passed.

     Then minutes.

     Then, it all went to black.

̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-