[𝟚] 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 [𝟚]

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜, 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖. We were used to him being quiet and timid, so I can't exactly blame Bakugou for storming out the way he did. BUt it's not what I would have done.

     Not at all.

     Right after sending Midoriya a nasty glare, I followed Bakugou out the door. He didn't seem quite in the mood to hang out after what happened, so I opted for the other exit. I was about to head to the pickup area when I saw Midoriya bending over by the koi pond. 

     A little revenge couldn't hurt, right?

 -....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....-

     When I finally felt Midoriya give up struggling, I yanked his head out of the water. Or I tried to, anyways. But as soon as I lifted his head up out of the water, he was dead weight. 

     "Oh, sheesh- get up, you useless twerp!" I let go of his hair and shielded by face with my hand as his head crashed back down into the water, sending up a splash. I gave him a few kicks for good measure before I saw him roll over and fall into the koi pond. I know I held him down for a while, but he's just being dramatic.

     Right?

     I rolled him over. I wish I hadn't.

     He was dead.

     I watched the news like a hawk over the weekend, but he only ever came on as a missing person alert. When I came back to school on Monday, there was no body.

     Our school was inspected by the police, and pretty soon it was shut down. Turns out the school was skipping over some pretty major health and safety regulations. I can't say I wasn't happy to leave that concrete koi pond behind, even if I don't know if anyone ever took the poor fish out or not. Then again, I doubt the school was doing anything about feeding them, so they should be fine if they were ok before.  

     At least nobody found out what happened.

̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-

𝑾𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 :')

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅! 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆.

𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏.