ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤, 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤. He was always seeking out new information, asking questions and soaking up answers like a sponge. His new condition left a lot of unknowns out in the open. So, naturally, he sought out answers. Izuku found out a few interesting things:

He was transparent out of water, but still very visible. Underwater, however, he was barely a shadow. The only part of him that was brighter than usual underwater were his eyes. The blazing green irises stood out like a sore thumb. 

Most things didn't make contact with him unless he wanted them to. They would just pass right through him, always coming out a little damp (He did extensive research with petals from the cherry blossom tree nearby). However, if something caught him off-guard (The stray baseball that hit him in the head), there was a 50/50 chance it would hit him instead of passing through.

One thing he was mildly alarmed to discover was the fact that he couldn't leave the koi pond. Whenever he tried, he felt like his oxygen was being cut off once he stopped touching the water. He couldn't manage to go more than a few steps before panicking and running back to the water. The soggy footprints he would leave behind slithered back with him.

The only thing he didn't have a guess at was causing him to be like this. It was almost definitely a quirk, but he couldn't decide if it was someone else's, or...

No, it was definitely someone else's. He was quirkless; that was that.