𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣

𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦'𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥. Everything was swimming in his vision, tinted grayish-blue.  No matter how much he rubbed his eyes, it wouldn't go away. The lighting was all wrong, too, like he was underwater.

...Wait.

He was underwater. He couldn't breathe.

In a surge of panic, he shot up to the surface to gasp for air. But as much as he tried and tried, he couldn't breathe. Izuku realized that he was panicking and hyperventilating. Taking a minute to calm down, he sat on the rim of the cramped koi pond, feet in the water. Izuku's hair and clothes seemed more waterlogged than physically possible, soaking the concrete. He focused on his breathing, before figuring out what was so strange.

He wasn't breathing, but he wasn't suffocating. He felt fine, just soaking wet. He swiped away a strand of wet hair when he froze, hand in front of his face.

He could see right through it. 

Creepy.

Suddenly, he heard something clattering on the ground. He turned around and spotted an older man in a janitors uniform. A broom lay on the ground next to him. 

     "..G-Ghost. There's A-A ghost!"

When he started yelling for security, Izuku panicked and slid back into the water. As he expected, he felt no different than before. 

That was the last day he saw that janitor. Since then, he's been careful to stay out of sight. Because one thing was certain; Izuku Midoriya was dead.