-2-

After calling the number she was told to wait outside of her run down apartment building at exactly 12:00am, so she did.

It was 12:01 when a van came down the street and the window rolled down with two men in pink suits and a black mask covering them.

"Password?" One of them with a square on their mask asked. They stared intently at her both with the same thought on their mind "she looks to kind... to selfless."  Both were concerned but, they had to do what the boss said.

"Umm... Red light, green light." She spoke almost questionably but nodded to herself "That's the password." Y/N confirmed to them and the back door slid open and she got into the van. She sat down in one of the dark leather seats and buckled up. She could see the people looking at her intently through the mirror making her blush and look down to which they smirked under their masks, almost feeling bad when the one in the passenger seat reached down and hit button releasing gas into the air. They were unaffected but Y/N slumped down into the seat and she looked quiet peaceful making the guards want to aww.

Once they arrive the square mask was holding her gently bridal style as the others were practically dragged out of the other vans by guards.

She was changed into a green and white track suit with the number 457 on it and laid down onto a bed. Once set down the guard lightly brushed hair away from her face and walked back to his post for the rest of the evening.

-That morning-

Classical music played as players had begun to wake up from their 'nap'.

Y/N lightly wined at the loud music but quickly got up realizing that she wasn't at home. She yawned lightly and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand.

Opening her eyes fully they widened in shock, fear, and amazement at everything and everyone around her.

Y/N heard the piano music echoing throughout the building and people talking loudly, each not knowing where they were.

She spotted a man walking over to an older one as he was counting. They were nearby so she heard their conversation.

"Fifty... Fifty-two..." the old man counted looking at the people he was counting.

"What the..."

"Fifty-five, fifty-six."

"Excuse me, sir." The younger man spoke looking at him.

Y/N turned away and saw a woman looking at her from the next bed over. She shyly looked away from her and spotted her old friend, Abdul Ali.

Y/N quickly got up and ran over to him as he was just sitting on his bed.

"Ali!" She yelled out excitedly basking in the feeling of familiarity.

"Y/N!" He returned with just as much enthusiasm and pulled her into a hug, lifting her off the ground making her giggle.

They caught up for a little bit, both not asking how the other got there. Suddenly a crowd began to form around some people. Ali and her walked over to the crowd and stood near an empty area watching the man approach the girl.

"Wow. It really is a small world, huh! Look at those eyes. You still have that temper, huh." He got up close to her face yet she stood her ground not daring to show fear. "Then again...nobody broke your spirit, you could always take a hit. I took care of you, I fed you, I taught you when you had nowhere else. This is what I get?" He growled out standing threateningly near her.