-7-

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it's taken me so long to update, I wanted to move onto the next game just to get things rolling again so sorry if there's a few gaps, Thank you for all the reads, comments, and votes!

~*~
Previously:
It swung open and there stood the guard. She silently questioned why it was now the square guard instead of the triangle. But, decided that they probably just switched posts or the other had gone back to the regular bathroom in order to make sure the women would be going back soon.

"Hi." She said simply as she walked out the door and began walking back the way she came.

"Hello." The guard replied after a moment of debating answering.

~*~

Y/N's mouth opened in slight shock but smiled at him as they walked out of the hallway.

"I'm Y/N" 'I know' he said in his head but not aloud " Whats your name?" She asked politely eyes twinkling in curiosity.

"Sixteen." He answered in slightly hesitant, he was unsure of her reaction due to his name being a number.

But it didn't faze her and she continued smiling but was quieter as they neared the exit of the bathroom to not wake other players.

"That's a unique name, Can I call you Si?"

(Little A/N in my head I'm pronouncing it has 'Sigh' just without the gh, you don't have to pronounce it this way but I wasn't sure what kind of nickname it give them if their name was a number and I feel like Y/N would give nicknames)

"U-Umm sure." He stuttered out but he couldn't say more before they reached the door. As she reached for the handle he lightly grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug.

"Please be careful during the game tomorrow." He whispered out before quickly releasing her as she processed what happened. "When going to the game tomorrow, stay in the back on the way up." He spoke quickly before leaving, making her more confused than ever but went to bed.

-Small Time Skip-

"Attention. The second game will begin shortly. Please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall."

After they had breakfast, Y/N with a considerably more nourishing and warm one, the announcement for the next game had begun. Y/N listened anxiously next to Ali and the group.

"I will now repeat the instructions. Attention. The second game will begin shortly. Please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall."

That's what they did, they all lined up and began walking through the pastel staircases, Y/N was in the back after the guard from the night before had slightly motioned for her to just in case she forgot and she was slightly scared to deny it.

The guard stayed close behind her, making sure that she didn't trip or one of the other players be rude to her because some had realized the special food.

Soon they talked to talked to her.
"How steady are you with your hands?" They questioned muttering it almost silently so others couldn't hear.

Y/N tilted her head slightly, wondering why they would ask such a odd question but went with it anyway after all it wasn't has odd as the hug.

"Not very well, it's like what I struggled with in the first game, I'm clumsy. Why?"

But before they could respond they arrived at a door and everyone crowded in slightly while occupying one side of the room. Y/N pushed through the crowd apologizing along the way to find Ali and her group, maybe they would need a team?