-8-

Y/N finally walked out of the room and as the doors closed behind her, shots rang out killing every player that didn't complete their Dalgona. Lightly flicking she quickly walked back to the room as guards followed behind her after leaving the doorway. She wanted to see who made it, after all she had a team.

As she walked into the room she saw Ali speaking with the others and she briskly walked over towards them.

"Sirs, you made it!" Ali said happily and he jumps slightly as he receives a side hug and as he looked down to see Y/N he pulled her into a tight hug. Much to the dismay of the guards.

"Oh. I'm glad you made it. I was really worried for all of you." Ali spoke after releasing from the hug.

Gi-hun attempts to fix the sad atmosphere by being boastful but reassuring Ali. "It will take a whole lot more killing Gi-hun. Hah!"

They continued to talk as Y/N observed the room. Glancing by the doors she saw a guard looking in her direction, she looked behind her and saw no one but she didn't want to assume so she left it be not wanting to be on the bad side of the guard.

"I'm sorry." Sang-woo said suddenly drawing her attention. He looked at her as he apologized but she assumed he was speaking to the group, but to him, he was apologizing for putting the girl in danger, as he had developed a slight crush. "I was wrong to suggest separating." He finished.

"Ah, don't say that." Gi-hun spoke shaking off his apology as the older man and Ali just nodded and Y/N sent a reassuring smile because she doubted there was a way he could have known before the game started, and if he did and purposely sabotaged the people of his team, she didn't want to know how things would go for others.

"How could you know what it was? Choosing the umbrella was my call. Don't worry, okay?" Sang-woo just nodded in response and was glad they weren't suspecting anything.

"Attention, players." The speaker began, making everyone's heart rate speed up even if they would admit it. "I will now announce the results of the second game. Out of the 188 players who participated, 79 players were eliminated. The prize money accumulated this round is 7.9 billion won.
The total prize money accumulated so far is now 34.8 billion won." After it finished everyone was silent, some thinking of the money, others thinking about how they were glad to be alive, and Y/N mourning the 79 strangers that she had once been among. "Attention. Your mealtime begins now. All players, please form a line in the center of the room." Desperate for food people line up as said, quickly but not gracefully as people shoved others hoping to get to the front. Y/N was the very last person in line; as she figured there would be food and she didn't have to be shoved like the others.

When people began to get their food, disappointment was eminent as they were handed a single egg and a bottle of soda.

"This is all we get?" Player 101 questioned gruffly secretly seething in anger.  The mask didn't respond as usual to the player "Asshole." 101 spoke before cracking the egg by hitting it against his forehead. "I came just close to dying. And what do I get for all of that? An egg for a meal."

Suddenly after 212 got their meal she tapped his shoulder and whispered something inaudible into his ear causing him to smirk slightly as their plan formulated.

"Are they kidding us with this shit?" One of 101's goons spoke as they walked away.

One by one they cut in front of a woman who was looking traumatized when staring at the ground.

"Hey. Sorry, I'm coming through." She still didn't say anything. Not wanting to start something with the dangerous group. "Coming through." Other spoke
"Excuse me. Thank you." And another "Excuse me." And one more until 101 cut in front of her finally. He turned around and glared as she stared at him accusingly.

"Hey, miss, what are you doing, huh?" She opened her mouth or reply before getting cut off "Shut your mouth and grab an egg."

After the ordeal it was finally Y/N's turn at the table on the right but there was no food or drinks to be found. She looked down at the ground sadly, she was hungry but she was glad at least some of the players had food like her team so she wasn't going to make a huge deal about it... unlike the person in the left line.

"Uh, I didn't get anything. Where's the rest?" He shouted followed by the people behind him. "Hey, we didn't get our meals either."

"One, two, three, four, five." The man counted before telling the main guard "Five meals are missing, sir. And the girl over there as well." He pointed over to Y/N and she smiled sheepishly but shrugged not wanting to draw attention as everyone stared at him.

"We prepared food for the exact number of players." The guard replied monotonously behind the mask. He began to form a plan to get Y/N food and to get her out of the way to what was surely to come.

"Then where is ours? Please, sir, we need to eat!" But again they were ignored as they replied with "It was prepared for the exact number.0

"Excuse me." The woman who was cut in front of many times spoke " It was them, she spoke pointed to 101 and 212's group of people "They skipped the line and got seconds. I saw it."

Everyone turned to look at them as 101 looked at them with a mouthful of egg.

"Hey, what's the matter, everybody? Jeez. You never see a guy eat before, is that it? Shit." He called out chuckling darkly at the end.

"Who do you think you are? That's my food you just ate." The man yelled confronting the group while Y/N had backed away, she stayed near the table but still slightly towards the beds not wanting to draw attention as the man yelled.

"Ah. So, uh, is this yours? Is your name on it? Cause I sure don't see anything." They proceeded to argue as a guard has walked over to Y/N and spoke as everyone attentions were drawn.

"30 mins before lights out come to the door to the bathroom. Alright?" They spoke and Y/N looked at them confused but couldn't bring herself to deny it and nodded her head yes. They nodded back and as they finished talking a bottle broke as they man tried to rip it out of 101's hand.

They began fighting physically. If one could call it a fight as the man stood no chance against 101. He kicked him multiple times and a guard had walked behind Y/N and covered her ears as they had her face in their chest, shielding her from the gruesome scene.

Then as quickly as it started it was over. The man lying on the ground and not moving as Sang-woo lightly shook his arm.

"Hey, you okay? Hey, wake up." He attempted and the guard had moved away from Y/N once more. Sang-woo put his fingers to the man's unmoving wrist and attempted to find a pulse. But there wasn't anything. "He's gone." Players began murmuring as they realized that someone was killed, by one of the players and not in the game.

"Uh, hello, guards. Can someone do something?" Gi-hun spoke to the guard who had previously been consoling Y/N as his breathe was shaky. "Hey, didn't you hear that? A person died. That man there just died. Look, that man was killed. That bastard... That bastard just killed him.He just killed someone over there! He just died! Can't you hear me, huh? Help us now! A man just died! We shouldn't be killing each other like this!" Y/N began to tear up as she looked at the dead body and the guards who did nothing to stop it and ignored Gi-hun as he yelled before getting cut off by the speaker.

"Player 271, eliminated."

The numbers on the screen dropped as the money increased proceed by bills dropping into the golden piggy bank.

Everyone looked around warily no long trusting the ones around them. Others smirked knowing they could take out people without repercussions.

Soon chaos would begin.

~*~

A/N! Yep
Sorry this chapter seems somewhat slow even so, I hope you like it.

But you should get ready for the next part.