26

—— DRUNKARD / week later ( LONG CHAPTER 900 words )

JAY —-

I had entered my house, except the house had noise. It was never noisy...unless....he's back.

I opened the door to the living room, he was back indeed. "Father." I coldly greeted him, positioning into a bow.

I could see my step mother grin, oh I bet her big mouth has a lot of say. "Ah Jagiya, Jongseong gave me such a hard time at home. I couldn't sleep properly this whole month, he was out all night, he was drinking, he kept serving detention and he's barely home !! He's so rude to me, I don't know what to do with him." She nearly broke into a sob, fake witch.

All of her actions were a lie, and my dad was blinded by it. He was only attracted to her beauty, but her inside is ruined, just like it feels to shatter a girl and break her heart, to the point where she turns like venom.

Her heart was filled with venom, and she was the snake.

"Jongseong is that true?? My father questioned my sternly. I scoffed, "Such a gullible man you are, half of the things she said is true but I definitely don't bother her. I can't stand being next to her but you suspect me of bothering her? Such ridicule." I derisively stated.

The boys and Chohee were in here as well, that's the reason I came home and now they're watching and hearing my conversation with my father.

"She said you gave her a hard time jongseong even though you think you didn't. Why can't you make our lives a bit easy?! Is that much to ask for?!"

"I don't do anything to you, it's you two. You both are rotten." I sneered, "The most rotten one here is her, that bitch could never pass mom. She's not even close to mom's level, maybe you should think about getting glasses?" I laughed hysterically, I saw my father fuming with anger.

"Out of the house Jongseong, don't come back. Don't come back until you learn how to be disciplined." His father gritted his teeth, "then you'll probably have to wait until you're put 6 feet under the ground." I spat before slamming the door shut.

—— CHOHEE

After Jay head out the house, my first instinct was to follow him. When I opened the door, I ran out the house.

"CHOHEE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!?" Sunghoon yelled, I turned back to him "TO FIND JONGSEONG!!" I yelled back, and running away.

I looked in all directions, I didn't want him to do anything stupid. Don't do anything stupid jongseong, I'll make sure you regret it if you do.

I placed both my hands on my knees and panted from running so much, but I couldn't find him in my sight. Where did he run off to? Idiot bastard.

That's when I heard bottles clanking, and the sound of glass being broken. Glass being broken...I quickly ran into the alley way, near the light post.

There he was, he kept drinking bottles and breaking them. He punched the light post over and over again, then kept drinking, he was turning into a monster.

I ran up to him and grabbed the bottle, "what the hell are you doing?!?? What's wrong with you jongaeong?!" I shouted.

But he seemed too drunk and out of it to pay attention to my words, "WHY DO YOU CARE, why can't you just fuck off like any other person would do? Or treat me like the kids in our school, why do always bother me." He harshly grabbed ahold of my collar.

The soju was turning him aggressive, I began coughing and wiggling out of his tight grip to get air. "J-jongseong...Jay stop you're hurting me." I chocked out.

Jay released his grip off of me, averting his eyes in guilt. "Chohee I can't, I can't control myself. I feel so angry, I feel empty. But you'll never understand me because to you, I'm just dumb shit jongseong." He snarled, taking the back the bottle that was in my hand.

He drank more out of it, I felt like bursting into tears. I didn't know how to control him,I didn't know how to help, I wish I could help him, I wanted him to face it all.

"Jay stop...please stop...take me instead, do whatever you want to me, it's tiring seeing you like this every fucking day." I desperately begged, nearly breaking into a sob.

"Whatever I want to you? Do you think you're a toy? To just do whatever I want with it? ridiculous Chohee." He shook my shoulders vigorously.

"Just stop drinking jongseong please, take me, do anything you want for me just please stop using something that'll ruin your life."

"Think of me as poison, like alcohol. Use me as your punching bag. I don't care anymore at this point." i glance over, dead serious.

"I hate you Seo Chohee." He tugged my hair stridently, before colliding his lips against mine. My heart raced, my mind was like it was utopia, the moment was so wrong but it felt....it felt so right.

I wrapped my arms around in neck, playing with his hair while deepening our drunk yet passionate kiss. I felt him suck on my bottom lips, for a drunk person he knew exactly what he wanted.

His lips were like a sensation, it was like they were intoxicated with venom. With the touch of his lips, it felt like I was sent into Heaven.

——

Say thank you to flickerhoon for finally giving y'all what you wanted. 🙃