Part 1 : Nerd

Ashley's POV

Beep beep beep beep beep.........

Ah... What a stupid voice I have to wake up with!
I switched my alarm off and went to do my usual morning routine. Then, went downstairs for breakfast. Waffles! Yess! I love Waffles. Cara makes delicious food and is the maid of my house.

Oh crap! Today is my first day of Senior year at COLLEGE. I hurriedly ate everything and went upstairs to my room. There, I picked up a black hoodie with black jeans and my sneakers with my fake nerd glasses. My straight hair hanging loosely behind my back. Then I quickly went out and started the 10 mins walk to college. Now, let me tell you about myself.

I am Ashley Parker. I have lived with the Johnson family as my foster family since I was 15. When I turned 18, I moved out of Florida and settled in California, Los Angeles. I finished my freshman, sophomore and junior year with highest marks and on my first day, I found out that the Johnson family also moved out of Florida. As I saw Paige on my first day in the same college. She was my step sister and the real daughter of the Johnson family. I have a good source of money but people can't know about it. So I work in a cafe on Tuesdays and Thursdays as a coverup.

Okay! We reached college. I pulled my hood up on my head and lowered my head and walked through the front door. I got my new schedule from principal's office and went towards my locker.

So, I am basically the nerd here who has no friends and gets bullied for no apparent reason. I am also the tallest girl here.

Then, there is Paige. The queen bee with as minimum length of clothes as possible and high heels. Also, the captain of cheerleading squad and her minions are Brittany and Tiffany.

Then, we have Lucas Kingsley. The typical bad boy of campus and captain of the basketball team. But i have never actually seen him doing anything bad other than sometimes coming late to classes or throwing off the girls on him. Best friends with Xavier and Carter. Carter is the funny one. Call them Greek gods because of how handsome they are. All the girls are always fan girling over them but they behave like they don't even exist. Lucas is no ordinary boy, He is the heir of the Kingsley company.

At this time, there are three richest families in USA.

First are The Knights ,
Second are The Kingsleys
and Third are The Ferraris.

Nobody knows that if the owners have any children. Lucas's identity was exposed in a scandal in Texas with his parents and her elder sister Kiara kingsley who is a world famous model. The Knights are known to be ruthless and cruel. They live a really private life. The kingsleys and the ferraris are also like the knights but not as cruel as them. Then there are other rich families who take the lower ranks like the The Atkinsons on the 4th position, Xavier's family comes in the 5th position and Carter's family comes at 6th position and also the Johnson family at 7th position.

At my locker, I kept all the extra books in and took the ones I needed. I turned around and bumped into none other than Paige. Her friends held her but I fell to the ground. A crowd was already formed around us and three girls in front of me started laughing.

If it wasn't for the fact that I have to keep my nerd act onn, I would have punched her. But I controlled my actions, collected my belongings and stood up. I started walking towards my first lecture.

I heard her yell "Bye fatty nerd."

But I kept my mouth shut and carried on walking. As I went inside the classroom, I sat at the end of the class in window seat. With the first bell, children started piling up and then professor came in and started the class.

In the middle of the lesson, the doors burst open and in walked Lucas, Xavier and Carter in all their glory. Wearing leather jackets as usual.

Mrs Scott said "How nice of you to show up" with sarcasm dipping in her voice.

Lucas replied with a smirk "Its my pleasure mam" and saluted.

A couple of students snickered. The professor just sighed and started the lecture again. Lucas's eyes then roamed around the class and ended on me.
Oh no! The only seats left were with me and at my back.

This is going to be one hell of a day!