Part 27 : Getting ready

Ashley's POV

I feel like I am in heaven.

His arms, he is my safe haven.

I just want to stay like this forever.

"Are you awake?" Lucas asked me.

After he showed me the reel of the girl and boy cuddling, I grew excited at once. I then fell asleep in his arms while he drew god knows what. I didn't even get a nightmare and got a dreamless sleep.

I just woke up five minutes ago "hmm" I mumbled without even opening my eyes.

"Classes just got over. We should go back now." He said.

"Hmm" I mumbled again but didn't make a sign to move.

He chuckled and asked "Will you go on a date with me?"

I abruptly opened my eyes and looked up at him. He had a faint smile on his face.

I asked shocked "Are you serious?"

He replied "As serious as I can ever be."

I grinned and hugged him tightly. "Yes, yes. Of course I will go."

I probably looked like a really excited Koala who was clutching on his master. I was just so happy.

"When and where?" I asked him.

"Saturday at 6pm. I will pick you up."

I happily nodded and we both got up to leave. I finally got a good sleep. But what about today's night? What if I get nightmares again? I shook my head a little and tried to get rid of the thoughts. We went to school and said our goodbyes.

I met Kelly and Julie in the parking lot and told them excitedly about the date. I couldn't keep the giddiness out of my voice. They both were overjoyed and clearly approved of him.

It will be my first date. I am really excited.

They said that they will help me get ready and I agreed because I have to look good but I didn't tell them the part where we spent our time in the park.

We then went back home and decided to go to the mall. I also wanted to buy a new car. So, I will get one today. I have all my pocket money in my bank account and it's a lot. I mean it, a lot.

We went in different shops to look for the perfect dress. In the end, I found the one with matching heels. It was perfect.

Then we went in the luxury and sports car studio and I had an intact idea as to which car I wanted.

A Bugatti Centodieci worth 9 million

A Bugatti Centodieci worth 9 million. But I couldn't find it. So, we went back home and I asked Aaron Mr. Larson's number. I still remember that our family used to buy cars from him. Aaron confirmed that they still do.

Right now, Aaron and Alan also have different Bugatti while Kelly and James have Ashton martins and Julie have a Ferrari. We all have great taste in cars.

I called Mr. Larson and asked him about this particular model and he said that he would get one shipped as soon as possible and I would get my car by Thursday.

I paid him online. The rest of the day went as usual and everybody could tell that I was really excited for my first date.

Rest of the week was also the same. I couldn't sleep at all because of the nightmares. So, me and Lucas made a routine to go to the park after the classes. We sat under the same tree while I slept in his arms. I know it's really weird but I don't get any nightmares with him. And atleast I get to sleep for 5 hours. It isn't enough but it will do for now.

It is saturday and I am exhilarated. I am literally bouncing around on my feet. It's 5:50 pm. I am already in my dress and sandals. My hair are styled beautifully and are hanging straight behind my back. I have a little makeup on. I only wanted to use concealer to hide the dark circles but the girls wanted to do more. So, I had to agree and I was very satisfied with the final results.

I got compliments from all of them except Aaron

I got compliments from all of them except Aaron. He has also gone on a date with Kiara. Finally, the door bell rang. I took a deep breath and went out to open the door.