Part 2 : Also a singer

Ashley's POV

So, currently I am sitting with Lucas next to me and Xavier and Carter behind me. Everybody is quietly listening to the professor, then her one particular sentence makes me look at her in horror.

She said "From today onwards, these are your permanent seats."

Great! Just great! Now, I have to sit with the boy for the next year who I have been avoiding from past years. Here goes my plan about not getting noticed in trash. And for the rest of the class, we sat in silence. When the class was over, everybody moved out of the room and rest of the day went pretty smoothly and I was at home in no time.

At home, I completed my notes, started watching vampire diaries and then had dinner. Then I went to bed.

Next day, I wake up with my alarm blaring loudly. Again! Then, I do the same morning routine and also wear my necklace. It's a family heirloom and is very important. A tear drop sapphire pendant. Only one of a kind. It is passed down on girls from our family and was given to me by my aunt.

Then, I get out and started walking towards campus

Then, I get out and started walking towards campus. In the parking lot, I saw Lucas standing beside his car probably waiting for his friends. His car is a Bugatti Divo which is worth 5.8 million and I bet he has a lot more expensive cars.

Bugatti Divo

Bugatti Divo

Paying no attention to him, I went inside and towards my locker.

Surprisingly, maths period went without any trouble and now it was lunch time. Shit! I forgot to bring my lunch today. Now I have to go to cafeteria to buy food. No offense to food, it is good but the people in there are not so nice.

As I went inside, I saw Lucas, Xavier and Carter sitting with the populars which are mainly from the basketball team and cheerleading squad. Paige and her minions were also there. As I started walking, Paige saw me and started walking towards me.

She said with a sickening smile "Hi miss nobody". As usual, I kept my head lowered and didn't respond which was not a good idea as she got angry and poured her smoothie all over me. I was angry and at the edge of snapping and she started laughing with everyone except Lucas, Xavier and Carter as they didn't even spare me a glance.

I was soo embarassed that I hurriedly went out, took the extra hoodie from my locker and went to restroom. When I cleaned myself and changed, my appetite had already died. So, I made my way towards the music room. No one was there, so I took my place on a piano.

I know how to play piano and a guitar. My aim is to be a singer. I started playing 'Photograph' by Ed Sheeran and started singing along with it.

At the end, as I walked out of the room, I saw a huge crowd has surrounded the door. I was stunned for a moment and soo was everybody else. But as they got back to their senses, they all rushed back to their respective classes.

The thought of all of them listening to me singing settled in my mind and heat started creeping it's way on my face and I started blushing furiously.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Lucas also in the crowd, as he was the tallest boy in school, it was easy to find him in the crowd. I decided to bunk the rest of the day so, I went home.

At home, I revised what we did today and got ready for today's shift at the cafe. I wore a brown knee-length skirt with a plain white shirt. Put my hair in a messy bun, got the cap with the cafe's initials and went out.