𝟎𝟏 | 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭

Y/N pov.

I had been invited over to the hype house for some sort of video that Alex had planned. In all honesty, I was nervous to see Vinnie. I had grown to have a crush on him over the past few weeks of spending time at this house. I would never tell anyone about this crush because that would just be me embarrassing myself. He's Vinnie Hacker— he can get any girl he wants...

As I pull up to the house, I can already see Alex through the windows running around inside with his camera held in front of him, chasing after Michael.

I lock the car and walk to the front door, knocking and waiting for someone to answer.

"Y/n! How're you?" Kouvr hugged me after opening the door.

"A bit confused as to why I'm here, but yeah, I'm good" I chuckle. We walk into the main area to hear yelling and laughter sounding through the house.

"Y/n's here!" I hear Alex call out as he ran to Kouvr and me.

"I'm terrified" I laugh awkwardly, looking around at the others as we walk to the kitchen area.

When we walk in, I recognize the fluffy hair of Vinnie Hacker sitting at the kitchen bench, his legs resting on the chair beside him as he had his head deep in his phone.

Probably hearing all the commotion, he looks up and smiles, looking a bit shy,

"What's going on?" He looked around at everyone, his eyes lingering on me for a split second.

"Yeah, why am I here?" I ask Alex.

"So tonight, we're having a nerf war. We're splitting into teams, hence why we needed y/n to come over to make it even"

"I got these glow in the dark nerf guns and bullets cause we're playing in the dark to make it a bit more fun" Alex explains to us and his vlog.

After a bit more explaining, we get our guns and split into teams of six.

I was with Mia, Michael, Jake, Alex and Patrick. In my opinion, we had the upper hand. We had the orange glowing guns while the other had yellow guns.

"When you get out, you need to come back to the kitchen and wait until one of your teammates revives you by tagging you"

With the lights all turned off throughout the house, we had about five minutes to run and hide. Alex had given us all GoPros to carry around to make sure he has content where he can't film.

I make my way upstairs and run down a hallway until I come across a room that's a bit out of the way from everything.

I close the door and realize that it was a bathroom. I take a breather and sit down on the closed toilet.

I hold the GoPro up to my face, "Someone's going to come banging on the door and I'm going to scream and blow my cover" I whisper.

After two minutes of nothing, I stand up and slowly open the door. I poke my head out and look both ways down the hallway to see and hear no one.

I come out of the bathroom and quickly make my way down the hallway.

"Y'all, I'm shitting bricks right now," I tell the GoPro.

I stop in my tracks when I see someone leaning over the balcony, looking down to find people. I squint my eyes to try and make out who it was, before realizing that it was Thomas. I raise my gun and shoot a bullet, hitting him in the side.

"No!" He cries out. I wave at him even though he can barely see me, and he makes his way downstairs.

I quickly grab the bullet and stuff it in my pocket then make my way around the balcony and down another hallway.