𝟎𝟑 | 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲

First request!I hope you like it @jamielynnxo123 !

First request!
I hope you like it @jamielynnxo123 !

(This is almost 3000 words oops)

* * *

Vinnie's pov

"Dude, what's up with you?" Michael pats me on the back as he sits down at the kitchen bench beside me.

I had been sitting here, stirring the cereal in my bowl for what had seemed like forever— watching as the milk slowly dissolved the lucky charms the more I stirred.

"Don't bother, he's been doing that for the part ten minutes" Mia sighed while Alex and Connor nodded in agreement.

"What's wrong, man" Michael turned in his seat and faced towards me.

"Shitty skate sesh this morning," I tell him without looking up.

I wasn't lying, I did have a bad skate today, but I wasn't about to admit the actual reason why; they wouldn't let me hear the last of it if I told them.

"That's alright man, just go out later and have another try. I'll come with you if you want" Michael offered.

"Nah, it's alright. I'll probably go for a drive if you wanted to come" I look up from my cereal at him.

"Yeah of course, buddy" he pats me on the back once again then gets up and goes into the pantry.

I pour the soggy cereal out and rinse my bowl before going upstairs. I have a quick shower, make a few tiktoks then change into some jeans and a hoodie.

It was now about six o'clock as I lay on my bed with the water dripping from my hair onto the sheets. I was scrolling through tiktok and soon find myself scrolling through my girlfriends tiktok account.

Y/n and I have been together for three months and she was currently away on a two week trip with some of her friends for a modelling opportunity. I'm beyond proud of her. Modelling was something that she's been wanting to do since she was younger and this was a great way for her to jump into that industry.

But as much as I want her to be there—doing those photo shoots, getting those amazing opportunities, I was missing her like crazy.

My fans had noticed over the past week that I had been a bit more 'sad' in my tiktoks, but they would never know the reason. Y/n and I haven't told anyone besides our friends and families that we were together. It was a mutual decision to keep it private for now, well, I hinted at it first only because I know how my fans act when I talk to a girl let alone date a girl.