𝟎𝟐 | 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

Y/N pov.

It was no secret that I was deathly afraid of spiders.

Small ones, big ones, harmless ones— it doesn't matter. They absolutely terrified me.

This however had slipped my mind the day that Alex had asked me to help him with a video.

"Okay, y/n. Walk this way, and sit down" Alex guides me through the house by my hand. He had put a blindfold on me while I was in my room and I guess it couldn't have waited until I was down the stairs— that was difficult.

I had been at the hype house for about two weeks now and I've been loving every bit of it. But the one thing the other members had warned me over and over was to never let Alex blindfold you for a video.

I heard chuckling as he sat me down on a couch, "who else is here?" I ask looking around as if I could see through the fabric.

"Only Michael, Vinnie, Mia, Thomas and Connor. You'll be fine," Alex laughed.

I fiddle with the blindfold for a moment, trying to move it up, "no, what's happening?" I whine.

I felt the couch sink next to me and it had gone quiet meaning that whatever was going to happen was about to start.

"Alex, if I cry, I'm going to leave this house" I warn jokingly.

The other side of the couch dips as someone else sits down. In the least creepy way possible, I could tell it was Vinnie because of his cologne.

"Y/n, you'll be fine" I hear Vinnie tell me, patting my knee.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on" I lean back in the couch, pulling my legs up.

"Alex, what are you-"

He lets out a laugh, "okay, you can take it off now"

"I don't want to" I mumble as I play with the bottom of the fabric.

Everyone laughed but my anxiety levels were sky rocketing. I could almost hear my heart pumping through my chest and my palms had become sweaty.

I slowly pull it off and as my eyes readjust to the light, I look around to see them all looking at me, covering their mouths trying not to laugh. I look to my right and see a woman with a fucking big black spider sitting in the palm of their hand.

"No!" I screamed, jumping away from them. I stumble off the couch, using Vinnie's knee to push myself away and run out of the room into the kitchen with my heart racing a hundred miles an hour.

I hear the other room burst into laughter but I was here trying to keep the tears from falling. My breathing was shaky and my hands were trembling as I leaned against the kitchen bench.

"Y/n! You good?" Alex laughed.

"Alex, you asshole!" I yell back.

"Y/n," I hear Vinnie call. He walked into the kitchen and over to me.

"That's fucked, Vinnie" I tell him as I point towards the room.

He wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back comfortingly. My hands were tucked in front of me as I covered my face, trying to keep the tears in.

"I wasn't going to let anything them hurt you, we would never do anything like that" he mumbled against the top of my head.

"I know, but shit, if that thing touched me I would have probably died right then and there" I chuckle as I lean back and wipe the tear from under my eye.

"Oh my god, you're really shaken up aren't you?" He lightly laughed and pulled me back into his chest. I snake my arms around his waist and let out a jagged breath.