𝟎𝟒 | 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

Requested!! (kind of)I was actually planning on doing this in part 1 but it got too long lol

I was actually planning on doing this in part 1 but it got too long lol

but here it is!

* * *

He pulls away from my neck and trails his lips over my jaw before kissing below my ear, sending shockwaves through my body.

My fingers were tangling through the curly hair on the back of his head, while the other hand was on his warm shirtless back.

My breathing was shaky as his lips leave the spot under my ear that I've come to realize was my favorite place for him to kiss me. He hovers above me and places another longing kiss on my lips.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered as he pulled away, resting his forehead against mine.

A smile so big that it was hurting, appeared on my face. I raise my hand to cover it as I looked away from him.

"No, I wanna see that smile," he turns my face back to him and moves my hand away. I wrap my arms around his neck as I gazed into his brown eyes, feeling lost in them.

"You're really pretty," I mumble. He smiles and lets out a small laugh, "thank you, gorgeous".

He lays down beside me and pulls me to his chest. I rest my head on his toned chest, feeling the warmth radiating off of him making him more comfortable than any bed I've ever slept in.

His arms had slid under my hoodie, hugging my bare waist and holding me close to him. I was almost laying completely on him with my legs tangled over his.

We stayed like this for quite a bit of time— maybe an hour before my stomach grumbled, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Did you wanna get something to eat?" He asked.

"Yeah, kinda getting hungry," I chuckle as I sit up and look down at him. He looked so effortlessly beautiful laying there with one arm tucked behind his head and the other that had just been holding me close to him, was now resting on his chest.

"How's your head doing?" He asked, sitting up and raising his hand to touch my forehead.

"It's okay," I smile.

"I'm just going to go to the toilet quickly," I hop off the bed and stop in my tracks as my head spins.

"Did you want me to bring some food up here? You can wait here if your head hurts too much," Vinnie asked as he came to the edge of the bed and took my hand. I turn to him, "oh no, it's fine," I lean down and kiss him softly, "but thank you".