2am routine

Ship: Balbot
Genre: Pure fluff
AU: None
Warnings: Swearing and a slightly suggestive theme near the end (nothing spicy happens tho)
Notes: The game Bobal's playing is Genshin Impact and I'm trying a new style of writing so please excuse me if anything seems kinda off.

Also I made this in time for Altratober prompt 18!: Cuddles, so I'm happy about that.

.

.

.

Bobot woke up with a stir, in his sleep there was a loud clacking noise coming from the other side of the room that seemed to come from Bobal's computer.

Wait, what?

Bobal's computer? What the hell was the brunette doing at... Bobot sat up in his bed and glanced at his clock. It was 2am.

The red head reluctantly got out of bed and sauntered over to his boyfriend noticed that he was playing some sort of rpg game, there was a cutscene on and the only word he could make out was Paimon. "Babe it two in the fucking morning and you're playing games, please go to sleep..." He told Bobal, the tiredness clear in his voice.

"No! I wanna finish this scene first." His lover whined as he clicked the mouse to see the next lines of the cutscene.

Bobot sighed as he muttered something under his breath. "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do..." He then pretended to walk away while saying. "I guess you won't get any cuddles in the morning then."

Not even a minute later Bobot heard what he assumed was Bobal scrambling to turn off his pc. "Wait- Not the fucking cuddles-" He exclaimed before turning around to Bobot sitting on his bed and knew even behind his mask that he was wearing the shit eating grin he knew all too well.

"Then get to bed, sweetheart~" He told Bobal whose face instantly turned red at the nickname. The red head only used it when they were alone or if his boyfriend was misbehaving and Bobal knew that this time it was both.

So the brunette reluctantly walked over to Bobot. "Can I sleep with you tonight? I want cuddles..." He muttered the last part in hopes that his lover didn't pick up on it but unfortunately he did.

Bobot chuckled as he pulled his boyfriend onto the bed and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. "Sure, goodnight babe." He said as he used one arm to pull the blanket over them.

"G'night sunshine." The brunette's voice was slightly muffled but the red head heard it loud and clear.

And with that both of them drifted off to sleep, this was their tiring 2am routine but neither of them would have it any other way.