The Bob gangs favourite songs

Warning!: Trigger warning for some of the songs, be cautious when listening to these songs if you haven't heard them before.

The triggering songs will be marked with this emoji: 💔

.

.

.

I'm not gonna lie here, this entire chapter was inspired by the fact that there is a song that Bofo would probably listen to a lot but which one? Read to find out!

Bob

Best Friend by Rex Orange Country. I don't think I even have to explain this one to be honest-

Bosip 💔

Even though he's more into electro swing and jazz Bosip has a soft spot for I Am Not A Robot by Marina and the diamonds. It helps him remember that even though he technically is a robot/ai he still has his own thoughts and feelings. (The only triggering part is at the beginning)

Bobal 💔

Scissorsroid. While he doesn't really understand why they're fighting over the so called 'Master' of the story he likes the twist at the end of the song, he finds it interesting. Also he likes it for the violence lol

Bofo

Mr. Sunfish by YonKaGor, I don't really know why but it just seems like something he'd listen to-

Bowaev

Giant Woman. I feel like Bowaev would really like Steven Universe and when he heard this song along with the episode it was in he was immediately reminded of Boder in way. (It was the way Opal looked lmao-)

Boder

Say you won't let go by James Arthur, I don't have an explanation for this one but I can see him really liking it.

Bobot 💔

Circus Hop by YonKaGor, Bobot honestly just seems to be the type to listen to really sad songs with happy melodies.