That's what the point of the mask is

Ship: A bit of Bob x Bosip at the end
Genre: Crack and fluff at the end
AU: None
Warnings: Swearing and a small mention of killing
Notes: I'm not hating on Dream's song, I actually really like it but I feel like Bob would constantly quote it for the memes.

Also I made this for Altratober day 26 which is tomorrow since I saw the word mask and knew I had to take this glorious opportunity to write something for it. Although I didn't think that I would get done in the span of 2 days so that's cool-

.

.

.

Thump, thump, thump

Bob ran from his room, down the hall and burst into Bobot's room with his phone in his hand. "Hey emo bitch!" He yelled at the poor soul who just rolled his eyes and looked up from his book.

"Yes Bob?" He asked the blue haired male who seemed to have a mischievous grin on his face and Bobot instantly knew trouble was coming his way.

"I have a song that you might like!" Bob told him and he seemed very keen to show the red head the song so Bobot sighed and gestured for Bob to sit beside him.

Bob grinned even more and hurried to sit beside Bobot before showing his screen to him then pressing play on the song.

I wear a mask with a smile for hours at a time,

Stare at the ceiling while hold back what's on my mind.

Bobot listened intently as the song played it was pretty good but he felt like he had heard it somewhere before so decided to keep listening in case the memory of where he had heard it before came back to him.

And when they ask me how I'm doing I say "I'm just fine."

(And when they ask me how I'm doing I'll say "I'm just fine!")

Nope, nothing yet. The red head silently wondered how Bob knew he the types of songs he listened to through. Was he really that easy to read? He'd have to ask him once the song was done.

But the fact is! I can never get off of my mattress...

'Mood.' Bobot thought to himself, most days he'd either be stuck in room all day, go shopping with the others or be playing video games with who ever was free that day.

And all that they could ask is, "Why are you so sad kid?"

Just then Bobot was slowly beginning to realise where he had heard this song before, Bob constantly quoted this song and the SUS remix as a joke whenever he could.

Why didn't he realise this sooner? However before the red head could protest, the chorus of the song began and Bob had turned his volume all the way up.

That's what the mask is,

That's what the point of the mask is.

"BOB NO!" Bobot yelled as the chorus blasted throughout his room and probably into the hallway as well since the blue haired male had left it open.

So you can see I'm trying, you won't see me crying

I'll just keep on smiling yeah I'm good.

(Yeah I'm good!)

He began to chase Bob around his room to try turn off the song but still being careful not to bump into anything.

The song itself wasn't bad but the amount of times he had heard Bob sing it or quote annoyed most of the gang quite a bit.

And it just keeps on piling, it's so terrifying but I keep on smiling yeah I'm good.

(Yeah, I'm good!)

The noise from Bobot chasing Bob and the music caused the others to begin wondering what was going on so Bofo headed over to the masked man's room. "What is going on here?" He asked the two with a confused expression on his face.

"Bob's blasting mask again." Bobot explained to the robot who instantly understood the situation and sighed.

"Please turn down the music Bob, I can already hear Bobal speeding down the hallway to tell you to be quiet." He stated.

I've been caring~

Too much for long, been comparing myself for long.

Then as if on que there was footsteps rushing down the hall and a minute later a very pissed Bobal appeared in the doorway, his hair was almost touching the floor.

That's when Bob knew he was absolutely fucked.

Been wearing~

A smile for so long it's real, so long it's real.

So long it's real.

"Dude, turn that shit down before I break your phone..." The brunette growled while glaring at Bob, it was surprise that the whole gang wasn't here yet because of how loud Bobot and him were being.

Always being judged by a bunch of strange faces, scared to go outside haven't seen the light in ages.

Bob somehow found the nerve to say no to Bobal and ran past him to unfortunately be caught by Bosip by the collar. "That's enough Bob, lets go outside for a bit before you make things worse. Bofo can you and Bobot handle Bobal? I have a feeling he'll try go after Bob if he's left alone." The blonde said to them as he dragged a pouting Bob out the door.

But I've been places

So I'm okay-ish, so I'm okay-

YEAH I'M OKAY BITCH

"C'mon Bosip- I was just having fun!" The blue haired male whined while Bosip just rolled his eyes and took Bob's phone to turn off the music.

"Just having fun my ass, you almost managed to get killed by Bobal." He stated calmly.

The younger failed to see the point of Bosip telling him this. "Ok and? That happens almost everyday." He objected.

Bosip stopped walking, let go of Bob and cupped the side of his face with his hand. "What I'm trying to say is, think before you act. I'm sure that the others are getting tired of your shenanigans too especially Bobal, you say how mad he was." He paused to think about what to say next.

"Just- Try to consider other people's feelings before you do things like this, alright? I'd hate to see you get hurt over something as silly as this."

Bob was at a loss for words, did the blonde really care for him that much? Instead of using his words he leaned in a kissed Bosip on the lips. "God, I love you so much..."

The other male chuckled and returned the kiss. "Love you too Bob."