29

—— 3 YEARS LATER | CHRISTMAS MIRACLES

3 years have passed, we graduated and went about our ways. The group has been through a lot together, life was just getting better and better.

Minju and Heeseung got married last year, Sunghoon had a crush on Suyeon and finally took the courage to confess. They've been dating for 2 years already.

And Sunghoon the overprotective brother finally let Ni-ki date his little sister, it took a lot of convincing but he finally gave up.

Dawon and Jake definitely like each other but they've kept that aside for now, they just want to enjoy life. They got the partner scholarship to the U.S and went traveling over the states together. They came back to Korea just last year for the Holidays.

Dayeon and Jungwon are out spending time for the holidays as close friends. While Sunoo became a boss at a famous music company along with Yurim as his second in hand.

Then there is me and Jay, Jay finally got over his alcohol addiction. He's been clean for 3 years,he never broke my promise, and he was always true to his words.

When a man truly loves something, they'll never do anything to hurt them and will always keep their promises, that's how strong love is.

Today it was Christmas Eve, Jay and I were out to spend time with each other. Jay intertwined his hands  with mine and smiled, "I want to take you somewhere."

"Did you hear that it would snow today, in about an hour if we're lucky. Let's go somewhere where the snow might fall the quickest."

Jay drove me to one of the highest cliffs around the city, he said that it would snow there the earliest and we could be the first ones to experience it. Being together and feeling the snow on a beautiful Christmas Eve day.

"Jay the view is amazing oh my god, how'd you find this place?!"

"Some friends helped me out with it, but we're not there yet. Come." He ran to the top of the peak, where they're were rose petals and candles lit up through the path way. That's when he let go of my arm

"Jongseong, what's all this?!" I asked incredulously, it was seriously beautiful.

He turned around with the same bouquet of flowers that he used to ask me out 3 years ago, the same exact ones.

"We've been together for 3 years ago, though we were enemies for no reason that didn't stop us from catching feelings. It means we were meant for each other Seo, I'm thankful to meet you. Because of you, I got to spend the best time of my life and get rid of my bad habit." He confesssed, with the brightest smile ever, that gecko smile that I always and forever will love.

"I want to spend the best time with you forever Cho, so...will you be mine, and marry me?" He stood on one knee, exposing the diamond ring that sat beautifully inside the blue box he pulled out from his pockets.

I wiped down the stray tears that fell my my eyes and nodded vigorously. "Yes!!" I could see the snow beginning to fall, Jay you planned this all didn't you?

He slid the ring into my finger and brought me in for a kiss while cheering was heard in the back. "YES THAT MEANS FREE FOOD AT THE WEDDING!!" Ni-ki screamed, the others stared at him weirdly.

"Seriously Riki that's the only thing you're happy about??" Yeji chuckled, patting his shoulder.

"OH!! I MEAN YAY YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY ENGAGED!!" Riki cheered, popping confetti canon's with yeji. "YOU ALWAYS NEED CONFETTI!!" He and Yeji shouted in unison.

"Jay, take care of my best friend for me. I'm watching you always, got it?" Sunghoon patted his back, protecting me as if I was his sister.

"And don't forget to check upon us and hang!" Jungwon added on while the others nodded in agreement.

"And when you guys finally have kids, do me the favor and make me the god father!!" Heeseung beggef but Jungwon nudged him.

"Hell no!! I'm the Jay's best friend I'll do the honors don't worry about that, isn't that right Jay hyung?"

"Right." Jay confirmed with a chuckle.

"Guys you know what this means right??" Jake exclaimed with his eyebrows wiggling.

"What?" Sunoo tilted his head and asked in confusion.

"CAKE." He cheered, running into the car. The others burst out laughing and got into the car to celebrate.

—— THE END. (Epilogue will be up soon)