chapter 1

Date: April xx, xxxx
Time: 7:46 p.m.
Location: high rise apartment

"noooo!! absolutely not!" you yell running upstairs, "cmon! it will be good for you!" Keigo argues, running after you. "how would it be good for me? I hate people my age!" you yell angrily. "that's the point, you can make some friends!"

"no."

"please?"

"no!"

"please! for me!"

you go silent, thinking about if you should take up the offer of going to a school. "but I hate communication, it's so scaryyy" you shout as you flop onto your bed, shoving your face into your pillow. "I know baby bird, but how are you supposed to be a hero if you don't communicate?" your legs kick the bed, a groan coming from you.

"I already have all the training, I don't need more" you mumble into your pillow. "I understand, but it will really be good for you, just think about it" he says sitting at the edge of the bed, "I will THINK about it" you shout.

a sigh comes from Keigo, he then sits up and quietly leaves the room. "UGHHHHH" you scream into your pillow, then sitting up and jogging downstairs.

you live with Keigo, the high rise apartment you live in is modern and on the very top floor, sometimes when you wake up your over the clouds. thats what you get for living with a bird. It has two floors, (if you have a hard time imagining that search up two storey apartments) the living room/bedrooms outside walls are made of glass. it's very nice but you can only afford it because of how much money Keigo makes being a Pro-Hero.

as you walk down stairs you see Keigo sitting on the couch playing with his Nintendo Switch that he still has till this day. you stand in front of him, your arms crossed and a furious glare on your face. "fine, but I swear if you try to embarrass me at any point, I'm leaving and never going back" you huff, looking down at your father figure.

he whips his head up, a huge smile on his face. he throws the electronic on the couch, sitting up and hugging you. "I'm glad, just no boyfriend till your at least 30 okay?" he says hugging you with his wings and arms, he's always hugged you that way, and after about 8 years you still don't know exactly why. must be a bird thing.

"yeah whatever" you mumble, "now go wash up, we are having fried chicken for dinner" he says letting go and walking to the kitchen.

those words make you burst out with laughter, "CHICKEN?! YOU'RE A BIRD"

"not actuallyyy, and I like chicken" he pouts. "your still a bird, that's called cannibalism" you chuckle, taking a seat on the black chairs. "no, your just stupid! that's why you have to go to school" he replies with a cheeky grin.

"your the stupid one, you flew into a brick wall yesterday"

"that was one time!"

"It still happened!"

the both of you laugh, he turns back to the stove, stirring the sizzling pasta in the pan. "smells good" you say with a smile. he then walks over to his room, grabbing something then coming out. "look! your uniform!" he says with a smile, holding a folded grey uniform with green stripes, golden buttons and a green skirt.

"why do you already have that?!" you yell, "because I've had it for a few days!" he says handing you the uniform. "so you were gonna make me go even if I said no?" you ask, "no, but I figured I could talk you into it!"

you glare but snatch the clothes, "I don't like uniforms," you say frowning at the clothes in your hands. "the last uniform I had was the white dress at that orphanage" you say looking up at him, he frowns as well.