Chapter 2

you are sat down in a chair, a mouse looking man sitting across from you, along with Aizawa, President Mic and the one and only, All might.

they all stay silent and some look at you with a disappointed expression as they wait for Hawks to arrive, they have all known you since you were little so they are disappointed about the incident.

you have already visited recovery girl so all your left with is a black eye and some scratches on your face. you fidget with the end of your skirt as you wait, wondering and trying to predict what Keigo is going to say.

then he walks in, having a stern look on his face. his eyes search the room, then landing on you. his angry eyes pierce through you and as soon as you make eye contact with him you start to talk, "it wasn't my faul-"

"nope." he says shaking his head and crossing his arms.

"she said-"

"nope."

"listen to me!"

"nope."

you glare at him, he's not even going to hear you out.
.
.
"what were you thinking?! getting into a fight the first day of school?!" he yells as he drags you into the car by your ear.

"why are we driving?" you whimper, he lets you go before getting into the car.

"because we don't need to fly right now," he replies, "now answer the question."

a heavy sigh comes from your lips, "I don't know." you reply, he glances at you with an annoyed look as he begins to drive.
"you do know, you just won't spit it out," he replies. you glare again, pointing your angry gaze to your shoes.

finally, you reach the apartment. Keigo gets out of the car and fly's to the balcony of your home and unlocks it with his key. you roll your eyes, you have to take the elevator.

once you reach your apartment you hesitate to open the door, knowing as soon as you walk in he will start lecturing you.

and that's exactly what happened.

you walk in as he sits on the couch waiting for you, "explain yourself." he says.

"I already told you, I don't know why!" you say aggressivly, "stop lying to me or you'll be in more trouble!" he shouts back.

"I'm not lying!"
"you are Y/n!!"
"I'm not!"
"tell me the truth right now or your grounded for 2 weeks!"

you frown angrily, "fuck you." you say with a glare. "excuse me?!" he says in shock, "I said fuck you, Keigo!" you scream.
"go to your room right now Y/n!" he shouts.

you feel your blood boil, your eyes turning red out of pure anger.

"SHE SAID YOU WERE MY PRETEND DAD, AND CALLED ME A VILLAIN, AND NOW I'VE PROVEN HER POINT." you scream, your eyes filling with tears. Keigo stares at you in shock, his eyes widened.

"Y/n..."

"no! now you just feel bad for me! now everyone at school thinks I'm a villain! and they'll believe it if they see my crime records!" you shout, then running upstairs quickly.
.
.
he leaves you alone for about 4 hours, then knocking on your door with a plate of curry. "hey little bird, I brought you food,"

you peak at him as he stands in the frame of the door, "I don't want to talk," you mumble, "or eat." you add. "I had a talk with the teachers about what the girl said to you, they suspended her for a week. you're suspention was two weeks but I talked them into letting you come into school tomorrow, how do you feel about that?" he says sitting at the end of your bed.