ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

When lilly's eyes finally fluttered open later that night she sighed deeply in relief. No ghostface. 

She stared around the room where she was lying. White walls in every direction and a cold wood floor, she tried to ignore the dull pain in her left arm, but let out a sharp hiss when she tried to push herself up into sitting position. She balled the blue fabric of the thin sheets beneath her in her fists, crying out whenever she put weight on her bandaged arm. Lilly then looked down at herself, dressed in the ugly patterned hospital gown and nothing more.

The brunettes head shot up when she heard the hospitals door creak open. Tatum and Sidney raced into the room, setting themselves on each side of the bed. Lily first turned to the other brunette girl as words tumbled quickly out of her pursed lips.

"Weweresoworriedandi'msogladyou'reokaytwootherstudentsweremurderedtonightaswellhow'didyoumanagetosurvive?" SIdney ranted, as Tatum cradled my left hand in her palm. "Woah, woah." I soothed, smiling as Sid inhaled a breath. "Tell me again, but slower."

"Well, first of all. We're so glad you're okay! Tatum, Billy, Stu and I we're worried sick. And how did you manage to survive? Two other students were brutally murdered tonight aswell! Casey and Steve. Ya'know that guy you dated last year, and the girl he cheated with." Sidney ended her questioning with a roll of her eyes.

"I don't know, really. The killers had an easy chance to slice me up.. But, they, just didn't." Lilly explained, only leaving out the pet names and his attractive voice.

"Thats weird." Tatum spoke up, running a hand through her silky blonde mid-length hair. "Steve and Casey weren't just killed, they were splatter movie killed. I'm talking ripped open from end to end," She sighed, leaning over the bed to pull the brunette into a firm hug. "I'm just so glad you're okay!"

"Anyway, the doctor says you can still come to school tomorrow!" Sidney smiles, quickly glancing down at the bandage wrapped securely around Lilly's arm. "Doe's it hurt?" The pair ask sympathetically.

"No, not at all." Lilly lies.

Lilly bring her feet up into her hands and looks down at the bandage wrapped around them too. 

"Do they have any idea of who did it?" She asks quietly, not noticing the two girls sharing soft looks of sympathy. "No, not yet. But they'll find them."

Sidney and Tatum rise to their feet as Dewey, Tatums brother and one of the police officers enters the room. "I think it's time Ms. Dove gets some rest." He suggests kindly, opening the door wider so the two girls can slip out as they whisper goodbyes. "And no need to be afraid Lilly. You'll be safe here."

Just as he's about to shut the door again my parents squeeze past him and into my opened arms. 

They litter my cheeks with kisses and make sure i'm alright before there ushered out by Dewey. "Goodnight." He hums as he closes the door.