ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Kyle had walked Lily out of the class, his hand in hers as he started to lead her down the tiled hallway.

But he was cut short, when he banged aprubtedly into two firm chests. "What do you think your doing?" Billy's deep husky voice broke easily through the many voices of the other teens swarming the hallway.

"U-uhm.. Billy, Stu. I forgot, this is Kyle." Lily nervously intruduced, shrinking under the two boy's dark eyes. They looked from her to Kyle, their chests puffed out and there jaw clenched.

Kyle was fidgeting beside her, jumping from foot to foot. He was a tall boy, but Stu and Billy still effortlessly  towered over him.  "Get lost," Stu spat, watching proudly as the boy scurried away, dissapearing into the large crowd.

"What are you doing with him?" Billy growled, shoving Lily into his embrance as he dragged her away to there meeting place. 

Tatum was lay back on the concrete beside the fountain, her eyes fluttered closed as she soaked in the sun. Like a lizard heating itself up. "He was just walking me out of class, no need to overreact." Lily softly spoke, not moving her eyes away from her bestfriend. Stu walked ahead and sat himself down beside his girlfriend, although his eyes were always glued to Lily's shivering frame. His grey-blue eyes peeked out from his ruffled messy hair, as he 

"Do not talk to him ever again, Understand? I am not overreacting." Billy snarled, slipping his large hand around her neck as he shoved her to the ground. Tatum didn't seemed fazed at this, she had seen Billy like this. But, she knew he would never hurt Lily.

It was like a flip had been switched inside him.

He roughly pulled Lily onto his lap and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. "Please?" He hummed, pouting as he felt her shuffle on his lap. Stu watched with a smile, as he sat cross legged beside the now sleeping tatum.

Stu crawled forward and leaned close to Lily's face as Billy gave him a smirk from her neck. 'C'mon, doll." He pleaded, slapping an exaggerated pout on his lips.

"Okay, I won't." Lily agreed, giggling when the two boys gently patted her head. "Good."

"What won't she do?" Tatum asked as she finally opened her eyes and sat herself up on her elbows. "Talk to Kyle." Stu replied, grinning proudly at Lily as she leaned back on Billys lap. "What the f£ck! Kyle's super nice" Tatum argued, obviously not getting the message as the two boys eyes narrowed to slits.

"I know right." Lily said with a small smile.

Stu and Billy's thoughts were flooded with all the different ways they would love to murder that boy.

But of course, It wasn't part of the plan.

"Shut up." Stu hissed jokingly, balling his large hands into fists at his side. "Promise me again, Lily." Billy hummed, bringing up his hand to softly caress the soft skin of her neck. "I promise." Lily whispered, laughing quietly when Tatum rolled her eyes at the three.

"I'm hungry." She sighed, getting up and trotting away. Lily watched her blonde bob dissapear into the many teenagers waiting eagerly for lunch.

"So... How are you and Tatum?" Lily asked in a small voice, twisting a lock of her brown hair on her finger. Stu visibly tensed up, his eyes seemed to darken at this subject.

"Good." Was all he said. Lily's eyebrows knitted together as she crawled from Billy's lap to Stu's. "Are you alright?" She whispered, reaching up her small hand to brush away his sandy brown hair. "Yes." "Are you sure?"

Stu grinned widely, and leaned down to kiss both of her cheeks. "Yes."

Lily seemed satisfied with his answer as she curled up into a small ball in his lap. The two boys watched contently as they chatted, her chest rising and falling softly as she snoozed. Tatum returned with a bowl full of pasta, she spooned it into her open mouth as she sat herself down beside them. 

"What'd I miss?" She commented through a mouthful of lunch. "Nothing at all." Billy replied sharply. Tatum shrugged and widened her eyes at the sight of Lily in her boyfriends lap. Although she didn't think miuch of it. She thought Lily was like a little sister to Stu and Billy, but she was anything but right.

"My turn!" Tatum announced, tugging Lily off his lap and onto the hot concrete. She quickly plopped herself onto him as Lily let out a yelp of suprise. Her eyes snapped open just as Kyle walked past the scene. Great timing. 

He crouched down beside her, his hand outstretched to help her up. She took it greatfully as her three friends behind her shot daggers into their backs. "Thank you." Lily chirped, rubbing her eyes with her fingers as she yawned loudly. Kyle found this adorable, and his cheeks flushed pink.

Lily looked up at his tan face, his messy brown hair fell anywhere it pleased and his pink lips were curled into a charming smile. Then she looked behind her to Billy and Stu. Billy's ruffled hair was partly slicked back and his dark eyes were stone cold and set on Kyle. He was wearing his usual dreamy, vintage outfit that fit his body perfectly and gave her a glimpse of his sculpted abs. Then there was Stu. There was a light twinkle in his grey eyes as he coldly glared at Kyle, she could almost see the anger swirling in his pupils. His short sandy hair was neatly sprawled and his lips were curled into a slightly physcopathic smile. 

Tatum was oblivious of the situation as she cuddled into her boyfriends chest further.

"Why don't you show Kyle to his knew class, since he's new." Billy suggested to Tatum, as she shrugged and got up.

Once the pair were gone, Billy shoved Lily back down to sit in between the two of them.

"We own you." He growled, in one movement he had a fist full of her hair as he pulled her head back. "Got that?"

Stu chuckled evily from behind her and she could feel him wriggle closer as his hard chest was pressed against her back. "Answer him." Stu demanded, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "N-no!-" She fought back, trying to walk away but they tugged her back. "Yes, Say yes." Billy spat, gripping her chin so hard that it felt like he would break it. 

"Yes."