ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

Lily's fingers shook as they curled tighter around his wrist. She needed to think of something fast, before Randy was nothing but a mangled corpse beside her. 

Her mind was racing a mile a minute and her lip wobbled. "Don't." She whispered again, eyes hardening. 

So- in her drunken state of mind, she subtly grasped the empty beer bottle in her other hand, nibbling on the inside of her cheek nervously. 

In the fastest movement she could manage, she drove the bottle into the killers gut. He let out a low groan of pain, not loud enough to alert Randy, but Lily heard it just fine. 

She raised the beer bottle above her head threateningly, trying to scare him off. She hadn't truly thought this through, because If ghost face attacked her now, they both knew he would over-power her easily. 

There was silence for a few moments, the only sound was the thudding of Lily's heart and Randy's muttering to the Tv. Ghost face stood deathly still, Lily mirroring him.

 Just as she was sure he was about to pounce, a loud clatter sounded outside. The mask male turned, he glanced back at her once, before he disappeared down the hallway like the ghost he was. 

Lily let out a shaky sigh of relief, wiping her damp under eyes. She still clutched the bottle close to her chest, ensuring a weapon if he did return. "Randy," Lily whispered, slapping his cheek gently. "We really gotta get out of here!" 

Randy stared up at her with a dazed expression, sliding the pillow off his lap. "Huh?" He groaned, letting her drag him to his feet. "It ain't safe." The brunette explained, bottle in one hand and Randy's palm in the other. 

She started to pull him through the house and to the front porch, huffing in panic. Her shoulders relaxed a little when she noticed Gale's van still parked in front of the house. "Hurry, Randy!" She encouraged, jogging towards the van as she panted in effort.

The two raced to the van's window, Randy's voice ringing through the night. "What's going on?" He asked in question, eyebrows furrowed. Lily just peeked over his shoulder to see Gale's startled face, before she slammed her cellphone into his forehead multiple times.

He fell back with a yell, Lily gasped and knelt down to him. "He's not the killer!" She cried, lip wobbling as the van sped away. She then turned back to Randy, placing a gentle hand to his forehead.

"You alright?" She asked softly, trying to contain the tears brimming in her eyes. She knew that she was crying a lot, but the overwhelming stress building up from the current events was taking a toll on her. 

Randy tried to keep on a brave face in front of her, lips pulled into a tight smile. "Yeah, I'm fine." He assured, laying back against the fence. He looked pained, nose scrunched and eyebrows furrowed. "You should go," He said. 

Lily's face melted into shock and she looked insulted that he would say that. "Are you saying I should leave you?" She whispered, eyes widening. Randy nodded, "Yeah, run down the road to a neighbors," He smiled, "Go get help." 

Lily shook her head frantically. "No, no, no, no." She chanted, lip wobbling. "You're fine, come with me," She insisted, trying to pull him to his feet. "I'm as slow as a snail, you'll be quicker on your own." Randy grunted, leaning his weight back so she couldn't get him to stand. 

"No. Ghost face- He'll get you." Lily told him firmly, green eyes narrowed. "I'm not leaving." Randy sighed, hand running down his face. "I'll be alright. 'be waiting right here when you get back."

Lily rose to her feet, stepping away from him a little. "Promise?" She whispered, face determined. Randy smiled a little, "Yeah, promise."

So lily started to wander down the driveway at a steady pace, heart thumping in her chest. She was starting to break out into a sprint, when she noticed Gale's van crashed to the left of the road. 

She cautiously stumbled through the long grass towards it. "Gale?" She called out in worry, patting her hand against the bloody side of the van. "Gale, are you alright?"

There was a animalistic noise that sounded from inside and a sliver of hope was offered to Lily. "Gale?" She asked again, pulling one of the doors open to peer inside. "Are you alive?"

(Sorry this is a hella quick chapter but I wanted to get something down for you <3)