𝓈𝒾𝓍

     EVERYONE EXCEPT ONE KNEELED

before aisa, as the woman confidently strutted towards the center of training grounds in her black slacks and white button up.

     "y-your highness, what brings you here today?", takeuchi, the commander of kaijō, nervously asked.

     aisa halted in her tracks, as her eyes snapped over to the single man still pridefully standing.

     "why're you still standing?"

     "h-huh? oh, my apologi—"

     "not you, him", aisa pointed, as everyone's eyes widened in shock at the sight of a haughty haizaki.

     "haizaki! what are you doing?! you're going to get us all beheaded!!", the captain of fukuda sōgō — ishida hideki — harshly whispered.

"sorry, but I don't kneel before women unless it's during sex", haizaki dauntlessly proclaimed, as almost every knight in the vicinity had visibly frozen up.

"HAIZAKI! WHERE'D YOU LEARN TO RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE THAT?!", takeuchi yelled.

"your highness, apologies for his deplorable behavior. I assure you that we'll punish him for disrespecting you", shirogane eiji, the commander of rakuzan, had promised.

aisa glanced over at aida (commander of seirin) and araki (commander of yōsen).

"he doesn't kneel before you two either?", the blonde princess questioned.

"no he doesn't, your highness", the two women answered in sync.

"your highness, would you like me to—"

aisa raised her hand, stopping akashi from speaking any further.

"what's your name?", aisa inquired, calmly walking over towards the dark-haired male, whose locks were twisted like cornrows.

"haizaki shōgo, the name that you'll be scre—"

aisa immediately kicked the male's left shin, causing him to unconventionally kneel before her.