XIV

Your POV

While I was walking down the staircase , the field was right in front of my sight. Many students were running here and there but the main attraction was the basketball court. Most probably any match was going on. Thinking about that , I didn't bother myself much and kept on walking. When I was finally ready to step outside the university building a distinct voice caught my attention or more vividly that name. "Did you hear what happened today?" One of the guys in between two , asked the other one. "Yeah , that Jungkook guy , he passed out while having an argument with Taehyung."

My steps instantly halted as a gasp left my gape. It didn't take me seconds to turn back to the guys behind and ask for the whole thing which had happened. Once they were done my feet didn't hold them back anymore before I dashed towards the nursing room within our university.

My loud footsteps echoed throughout the empty hall cause till then maximum of the students and professors were out. I finally slowed down once the sight of the six guys and my friends could be seen. I had no idea why Sua and Jay were there as well but it did make me feel a little better knowing they were aware of who was wrong and who was right. I rushed towards them and soon the center of attraction turned on me rather than Jungkook who was being treated inside.

"How did this happen?" My voice sounded extremely ragged and huffy because of my dried throat and the long run till there. "He wasn't taking care of himself after the break." Taehyung was the first one to speak although he seemed to be the one who was still under the shock of that situation. It was understandable, I would have felt the same if I put myself in his place.

"Can we meet him right now?" I asked, looking around. "We can , but Jungkook doesn't want to." Namjoon replied quietly. I peeked inside the room and there he was sitting on the bed with a channel on his right hand while a bag of saline was connected to it. "Well I think he won't mind if it's Y/n...." Sua tried to sound as if she was concerned for both of us. I did know that it would be hard for her but watching her trying was all I wanted.

" I'll manage this." I let them know and forwarded myself to grab on the lock of the door. With taking in a deep breath I slowly turned the lock and finally opened the door. Jungkook, who had seemingly zoned out , blinked a few times before looking at my direction. I couldn't really say what he was feeling at that moment. He refused to show any emotions , rather he looked away and shifted himself on the bed he was sitting on.

I myself didn't expect much. The emotions and feelings I had held within me towards him brought me standing where I was right now but I couldn't expect the exact same for him . I knew he expressed less, he would rather not even utter a word and keep it to himself than letting me know and making me feel burdened. I could hear the nearly inaudible sigh which left his gape. "You shouldn't be here...." I nearly didn't find a similarity in his voice as before. It sounded low , rough and choked. What did he do to himself within a week ?

I tried to maintain my calm and took a seat beside his bed. "If you are still caring about the break then let me tell you. It isn't more important than your health." A sniff could be heard from Jungkook's side as he kept his stares down , his fingers making circles on the blanket ." I am fine right now..." Jungkook's voice trailed off . "You asked me to take care of myself but what did you do to yourself?" It was a chuckle which left my gape , filled with guilt and hurt.

"I am sorry...." At that point his voice shook and slowly his hands started getting a tighter grip on the blanket. It could have been harmful for his then injured hand . "You shouldn't feel that way." I slowly took his hands in mine and stared at his face which was still bent low. He nodded his head and finally looked up. I could feel my heart skip a beat when finally his dark brown orbs met my lighter ones.

"I am sorry for making you feel everything which you didn't want anymore. When I put myself in your place , I realised that each time I approached it reminded you of what happened before. I pushed you till your limits and you decided to cross it because of me. You wouldn't have been left hurt if only I tried to be more mature. Does an apology take back what you have gone through? If forgetting me helps-" I shut him off by placing my hand lightly over his lips. He was in tears , he didn't even realise shedding them.

I was confused with the mixture of feelings I was getting. I felt scared to say what I wanted , I felt as if he cared for me. I knew he did from the beginning. I felt loved but the question of "what if " was still within my mind. It was a part of me which I could not abandon till then. I never felt like it, but right then I was feeling to let it go , forever. Out of everything I knew one better than the others. It was the thing I felt towards Jungkook. I loved him and I was aware of it . This love made me dash here when I was ready to step away. This fondness within me wanted to be with him even when I was the one to step back.

Stepping back was because of the same reason. My fear. But I didn't want to hold back myself, not anymore when it was clear that I had chosen the right person. "I don't want to forget the moments we have spent. I don't forget how you made me feel when we met each and every time. I don't want to forget you." I spoke while my hands advanced to hold his face tenderly. My thumbs slowly brushed over the fresh tears.

"Can we leave all this back and give a fresh start to what we feel towards each other?" Jungkook's eyes shone with expectations, his lips parted as his hands made their ways to place themselves over mine which was still holding his face. I smiled warmly and nodded my head. He closed his eyes as a sigh of relief left his gape. The moment he opened them to meet mine again , our lips crashed on each other's. It was time to let go of the past and cherish my present.

The warmth we shared being within our embrace , the exchange of love we did with our lips tangled to each other , it all fulfilled my heart.

That day ended with warmth and love radiating from one side. On the other side there was a realisation which had hit the guys . Everyone changed themselves to the best forms of theirs. Some things couldn't be fulfilled with simple apologies. The amount of hearts they had broken was many , it took time for each of them to go through that particular phase where they received what they deserved.

Many did forgive. It was better than holding a grudge right ? But some didn't. The seven guys accepted what they deserved in that case as well. It would leave them in a guilt which they would carry throughout their lives but at the end that guilt would also be the one to make them rethink what they had done.

Days ended and other beautiful mornings were encountered by them. Finally being good ones rather than the bad boys they used to be , felt great and euphoric. Like this an interval of bad chapters ended in their lives. It was then time to cherish the happy moments they would be having.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this series. Let me know your reviews in the comments and thank you so much for all the support. Hope this was satisfactory, if it wasn't...I apologise for that. Have a great day or night.