Bonus

Your POV

Your POV

I quickly dashed outside my house while announcing loudly that Jungkook was here. My parents were actually excited to meet him. They were cool enough to accept my relationship. About the situation in which we met and the feelings developed, they were aware of that as well. My mom was a bit taken back at first , but after I had explained everything , she somehow agreed.

I unlocked the main door to meet Jungkook's fond face. His hands held a bouquet of pink roses while he dressed himself up in a yellow shirt and blue jeans. "Is that for me?" I smiled widely approaching to take the flowers but to my surprise he stepped back leaving my hands hanging in mid air. "Uh Huh that's for aunty." I playfully put up a pout on my face before leading the way inside to where my parents were seated.

We both walked inside the living room to meet a sudden silent aura. Mom and dad were sitting side by side , dad held a serious reaction on his face ,mom did the same. They were surely playing around. I knew how much they were excited to meet Jungkook and one of the main reasons behind that sprouting excitement was making Jungkook lose his shit.

"Good evening Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee " Jungkook bowed and quickly handed the flower to my mom. As for mom , the woman failed to hold on to her act and gave him a sweet smile while receiving the beautiful bouquet. I asked Jungkook to take a seat on the couch opposite to dad's and he obediently did so. "I will get you some juice." I said and exited the room not leaving out the puppy eyes Jungkook showed .

"So you are the guy who tried to play along my daughter's heart but himself fell for her?" I could clearly hear what my dad said and we'll Jungkook. I could only hope for him to utter an answer at least. I quickly filled the glasses with orange juice and made my way back to the room. While I was about to step in , I could hear Jungkook speaking. " Well, your daughter's charm made me fall for her. I can't remind myself about my intentions when we first met. I was into her since the time we got to talk." Although his hands were tightly fisted, I was surprised how nicely he answered.

"I shouldn't ask this but can you tell me what was your first conversation with her ?" There came my dad's sneaky side . I decided to interrupt by walking inside and placing the juice tray in front of everyone. "He came up to me asking for help. He couldn't understand certain parts of political history and according to Jungkook I am better than our professor." Last sentence made the poor guy choke on the first sip he had taken from his juice. My dad on the other side bit his lip to press down the laughter but eventually failed.

" You guys are so bad. I was far better when approaching girls." My father piped while giving some glances at mom and then it was her turn to tease dad. " Sure ! You wouldn't have to spend a month approaching me then." And the whole ball of excitement within my dad was squished out just like that. He made a straight face and took a sip from his glass . " Can we come to the main conversation? " I hesitantly questioned while eyeing Jungkook who was fondly staring at my parents.

Mom was the first one to question that time. "What about your parents , Jungkook?" Jungkook returned my mom a warm smile and started. "They both work abroad. Right now they won't be able to visit Seoul but during the new year they will be back. " I never knew about this matter because Jungkook would barely talk about his parents. I was the one who would mostly rant about stuff. "It must be hard for you to live alone." Mom asked out of concern. Jungkook nodded as a denial. "I am habituated and they call me each night so it's not that hard."

"Still physical presence matters. If you ever need anything then don't hesitate to approach us." This time it was dad who gave a warm reply. I sat quietly and listened to their conversations. It didn't take time for Jungkook to get along with my family. I didn't have to ask for an answer, I already knew that they were happy with Jungkook.

After a long conversation with my parents, finally it was time for dinner. Mom had already prepared dinner and so they insisted him to have dinner with us. Jungkook didn't deny it at all, he happily accepted the tempting proposal. Once everything was done , it was finally time to take a leave.

"It was great to meet your parents." Jungkook held onto my hands while we walked outside to where he had parked his car. "And you were scared of these funny people." We both chuckled at my sentence. "I won't be anymore, not to forget. I'll be a daily visitor from now on." He chuckled. "We will happily accept you." I answered, smiling wide at him.

" As I am leaving now, give me a good night kiss." There Jungkook went on with his puckered lips. I laughed out loud and cupped his face before connecting my lips with his ones. " Now go and get some sleep." I said stepping back while my hands still held his jolly face. " We will meet again." Jungkook said .

Hey guys ! Hope you enjoyed reading this short story 💜 don't forget to vote and comment , thank you.