Chapter 4

I quickly got off from where i had been pushed. I looked back and saw Ali lying in a pool of blood under his head. His arm was stretched out under his head and his body was turned towards the right side. His head was just close to me. There were people gathering around now. I stood close to him. His face was now getting covered by streams of blood coming from his head. I realized that he was the one that had pushed me to save me from hitting the bus. "Oh my God! What have I done?"

My head started pounding. My body started to become numb. I felt like screaming but i could not produce any sound either. It was like my voice was stuck in my throat. It was like something very heavy had been inserted in my throat. I could not hear anything around me. There was just a very sharp tearing sound pounding in my ears. My eyes could not see properly. Everything started to become dark before my eyes. 

My legs gave up and I fell to the ground close to Ali. His eyes were closed. I suddenly came back to reality and found my voice. I started calling out his name in hysterics, "Ali, Ali please, you cannot leave me Ali. Please, wake up. I am sorry. I am so sorry Ali. Please dont leave me. Ali, I love you so much. Oh my God. I did this to you. I am so sorry, Ali. Please dont punish me like that Ali,  please." 

I took his head and placed it on my lap. I heard someone calling for an ambulance. I was crying uncontrollably. Ali slightly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Fatima," he mumbled my name softly and raised his hand to touch my cheek. 

"Its okay, Fatima," he wiped a tear from my face. He looked so calm and peaceful. He had a smile on his face. His eyes were so satisfied like a child's eyes when he is about to enter his favourite amusement park. 

"I am going to meet Him now, Fatima," he spoke with joy that a person like me would never understand. 

I held on to him more tightly and started screaming crazily. 

"No, Ali no please i need you. O Allah please help me Allah. Dont take him away from me Allah please." I kept pleading continuously until I heard the sirens of the ambulance. They took Ali away from me. I kept fighting them and yelling at them to give him back to me until a couple of women hurried to me and began holding and consoling me. I just kept pushing everyone away until i had no energy left in me anymore. I blacked out and fell to the ground.

sorry guys could not finishit in 1 chapter so ihave added 1 more :D

enjoy reading  :)