Relaxing

- From 100 ++ follower event on tumblr

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- From 100 ++ follower event on tumblr. Prompt 39 “You’re comfy.” -
—-----—-----------------------------------------------------

The best thing with having a Shinobi boyfriend had to be his summons. It was not like others you had seen, like the snakes or toads and all that.. No he had dogs, talking dogs at that. Kakashi would be nice and leave them with you if he had a small mission where they wouldn't be needed, and honestly you loved the company.

This day was like the others, the smallest ninken woke you up. Accidently offcourse, as pakkun rolled out of bed in his sleep. The confused look on the little ninja dog was almost priceless. "are you ok, Pakkun?" You rubbed your eyes tiredly as you tried to wake yourself up. "You and boss needs a bigger bed" He scoffed, making you laugh a bit. Who would have thought the smallest of the 8 took the most space?

Since you allready were awake you got up and did your normal morning routine, taking a warm shower, getting dressed, brushing your teeths and all before going thowards the kitchen to make some tea. Since the dogs were here, you thought Kakashi would be out on a mission again.. Thats why you were suprised when you found him in the livingroom, leaning against the bigger one named Bull as he read his book. The others were laying around exept from Biscuit who were allready running around you. "you are up, breakfast?"

"Let her wake up, Biscuit.. And you had food just a while ago" Pakkun glared over from kakashi's lap, making the ninja chuckle. "I heard we needed a bigger bed?" He placed his book down and smiled. "I can imagine he told you.. I am gonna make some tea" You smiled before going to make it. When no one was looking you gave Biscuit a little treat, you couldn't say no to that little cutie, which the ninken knew to well. With two cups in hand you walked back into the living room and gave one too your boyfriend. "I almost thought you had left, since the ninken are here?" You sat down next to him as he lifted the blanket for you soo you could get comfortable. "It got solved before I left, soo I figured I just let them have a day off too"  He explained softly, before pulling you closer to him.

"Thank you for the tea" Even with his mask the kiss felt soft against your forhead. You smiled and cuddled up in his arm, while resting your head on his chest. "You're comfy" You sighed happily as you relaxed against him. Being snuggled up against Kakashi were always the best way to wake up. It was not often he had a day off, soo when he did you loved to just relax with him, letting him rest up as much as he needed until next time he got summoned.